Got Spam

Oh I sorta like Robert Patterson cause he's a pretty cool troll

just saying

Posted at

Got Spam

his nose is fukkin huge

also if you want to laugh like super hard then watch Abduction, that was his recent movie it was so much shit I died laughing

also on the Twilight premieres in the theatres I stand up and laugh at the screen

Posted at

When the spammers come!

but we were still a bunch of newbies that came out of nowhere and agreed with each other LUL. Either way that place makes no sense

Posted at

Got Spam

fuck I hate twilight with a passion I want to punch my friends when they defend it

Also the other day my friend who loves JACOB says Klaus is ugly. I'm like THE FUCK BITCH?

yes one per day I guess to sign up

if we want to set it up together we'd gotta do it on xat/chat not here

Posted at

When the spammers come!

Well they did give that Caroline hater a warning for calling Care ugly (which is stupid) so I don't think the mods are bias there

I think we just got banned because we were tag teaming. And the "tag team trolling" rule isn't hard to miss on the top page

Posted at

Got Spam

oh gosh I can't believe that Dalaric fangbook has over 200 now

Posted at

Got Spam

lol the sizes differ depending on how I make them

they are usually too damn huge

Posted at

Got Spam

yes I want to go back but even if you change ip we make it so obvious by registering accounts the same time

lol fangbook? my tumblr is spamming me with alerts

Posted at

Got Spam

it's not worth sending a message

I just remembered when Glee was new there was not a Glee forum here, so GG forum was infested with Glee fandom spam and half the users were pissed so i was thinking we spam GG forum with TVD but thats pointless lol. nvm

Posted at

When the spammers come!

you should tell a mod or something

the way I see it we only got banned cause we were getting reported

idk if I sent the message right btw blondie

but i sent it

Posted at