Why are the "dair" fans?

Taylor Momsen tamed the grinch~

Posted at

Stella Gets Around

Ugh I don't only see this on drive by's but it's around the grocery stores too when you're browsing around

This just makes me want a drink even more though fuck finals

Posted at

Why are the "dair" fans?

I read all the other/original fairy tale versions before, is her name Ariel in Hans Christian's? Cause I don't really remember but I figured Ariel is her Disney name, and given the assumption OOAT follows on Disney's versions I just brought that up.

But longtalkshort I was referring to disney Ariel

Posted at

When the spammers come!

yeah I dunno how to do that though

Posted at

When the spammers come!

LOL I GOT BANNED TOO I got the same message as McKitty

But hours ago I registered a new one on different pc

Posted at

When the spammers come!

trollololol salvation army

I used to think I was the only one who hated her aparrell, same with Bella. But tbh Both K and E equally annoy me lately

Posted at

When the spammers come!

Haha, yeah I hate tvf's paragraph fuckery, but I said before I still think they just tried too hard to make her and Katherine so opposite. It really is too late for her character to develop

Posted at

When the spammers come!

Oh my gosh you guys.....lets make that mod thread now...I will make it if you all want me to

Posted at

When the spammers come!

I don't even hate Elena that much (indifferent/dislike to say the most) but it's ALL ABOUT CAROLINE and not even with this forum, with most forums I get attached to I notice the majority is not a fan of the main character. LOL YOU guys mentioning pink lmao xD

Posted at

When the spammers come!

Ew ff.net has loads of retards lol no thanks
Posted at

Want more ?

Sign up for our daily newsletter and receive the latest tv news delivered to your inbox for free!

x Close Ad