Jules sniffed Damon, Klaus didn't snif Kat?

Oh yeah, Why so many caskets? That also does not make sense considering the flashbacks with only 3 relatives and 1 that instantly got killed in 5 seconds. 

Posted at

Yeah, or how Kat dissapeared so fast. I'm still scared that Klaus is gonna kill someone 

Posted at

Seriously this link guest spamming need to stop(admin/moderator)

It is stopped Eric PMed me and said it's disabled

Posted at

He could tell she was on vervain but couldn't tell she was posing as Elena? That's just the only thing that doesn't make sense to me 

Also, YOU LOVE ME~ because I asked the staff to disable guest posting, and they did C:

Posted at

Homecoming Thought's/Reaction

Maybe you should just find another show to watch if this is just wayy to predictable

And maybe you should just stop repeating yourself as much as he repeats himself, since you whining isn't going to stop his whining, or all of our whining. durhurrrrr. 

Posted at

TVD RACIST?

ugh his avatar freaks me out I barely ever bother to read his shit anyway, good to know I'm not missing anything judging from all the reactions.

Posted at

S03E09 Thread

WHERE THE FUCK WAS MASON LIKE PROMISED? WAS THAT A FOILER? ANYWAY I was so done with this show while watching the episode until Stefan and Kat stole those coffin's. And January 5th isn't really a long wait...BUT UGH TYLER...UGHHHHHHHH WHY. WHYYYYYYYY

Posted at

Delena- When the hell is it gonna happen?

I love how most of the overly offended users are all guests lol

Posted at

You guys are all so...UGHHHH :(

lol yeah the earliest are always the best, I miss GG forum's early days, it was hilarious. So much love tho

Posted at

You guys are all so...UGHHHH :(

So sorry for the title I didn't even realize it was misleading lol that just proves I need sleep D: but yeah C:
Posted at
x Close Ad