Price Peterson Appreciation Thread (tvd recaps)

Omg lol you should paste what she said I should troll her twitter and say he's accurate
Posted at

Chuck and Serena, the Perfect Pair

Dair will happan Dan and Serena had a relationship before their parents married how is that a comparison to chuck and srerena.. And Dan isn't adopted by lily. Also edit your name
Posted at

Where is everybody from? :)

Lol I still haven't gone inside that aquarium, also I went to it's beach once and it disgusted me but that was years ago. Trash everwhere on the sand and I heard the cops fished out a baby in the water
Posted at

does louis know blair cheated on him with chuck?

He didn't have an I want to kill him face when they shook hands in the finale, he Now considers chuck competion and a threat after digging up dirt, and everyone including Blair have all completely forgotten about the shoving. I he isn't scared that chucks dangerous
Posted at

Scare little children with this Halloween monster costums

Lol wut? Nah I'm pretty cheerful tbh, dissing unfunny threads doesn't mean I'm on my period friend :) but really there are uglier pics of Ed/chuck, that one is decent though
Posted at

Scare little children with this Halloween monster costums

He isn't hot i'm not gonna lie but that picture is far from scary. This has gotten old. Didn't laugh
Posted at

The night she kissed him upstairs which he got over quickly,then he was skeptical with doing him a favor on the premiere,and the book. He kept giving him rude expressions in the premiere as if he could tell he likes Blair.
Posted at

Of course chuck is an obvious guess but he was skeptical on Dan for quite awhile.so Dan may be a good guy but not entirely to Louis. Chuck is just considered more of a threat to him
Posted at

Waiiiit a second..Blair did not open that envelope he found?but she opened it up in public (which is stupid)
Posted at

LOL IS THIS REAL

trololool tumblr <3

Posted at

Want more ?

Sign up for our daily newsletter and receive the latest tv news delivered to your inbox for free!

x Close Ad