Blair moves to Monaco? (Spoilers)

I had a feeling that post wouldn't be detected as sarcasm/counter-trolling

Anyway, my face right now:

Posted at

tyler better not join rebeka and klaus

lol I need to see that

Posted at

tyler better not join rebeka and klaus

I always thought that but never bothered to say it, it's probably so true.I dont know about Candice but I know Plec is not a real blonde. Also off topic but I had a buffy moment and just had to randomly say I love SMG but she killed daphne for me, my favorite sd characterdaphne was not a snobby rich girl in the original cartoons and barely got kidnappedstupid exaggerative writing on her character ugh /rant

Posted at

Blair moves to Monaco? (Spoilers)

You're a stupid troll :(

But weird enough I did not notice that gif until after I posted

Posted at

Just one word: Hi (Spoilers)

that's posted everywhere in general discussion. the producer's love dair

Posted at

Caroline Forbes Appreciation Thread

idk I think I am one of the few who thought she was awesome before she got turned, that just made her more awesome for me. She was annoying when she was human but I still loved her

Posted at

Michael - the Hunter..

I hear Alex more and I am in the U.S. but I only hear Lexi when their name is Alexis

Posted at

Michael - the Hunter..

lol I am just used to most nicknames for alexander/ra being Alex :)

Posted at

Michael - the Hunter..

it makes sense that they all have biblical names since they are all sos fukkin old

but one name that stands out to me is Lexi, unless it's sshort for Alexis I just think Lexi is such a modern name...

Posted at

Michael - the Hunter..

trolololol I wish they'd stop letting her in charge, I facepalmed the first time I heard of the originals storyline in spoilers last year

Posted at