Rebecca Appreciation Thread (too soon? lol nope)

It's fine Julie Plec! You have to relax :) Go eat a burger

HAHAHA u watched H20 as well? i hated her fr that as hell, how dared she :DD .. but after episode 03, all is forgiven. Phoebe and Claire are now on CW .. when Cariba will come as well? Cariba as Rikki was the best :]

YES I loveeeee H2O, she was little miss perfect mermaid with the ice powers :), I think Phoebe/Cleo had the best power though. Lol, since Claire is a vamp, and Phoebe is a witch, I'm guessing Cariba will be a werewolf? LUL  
Posted at

Bonnie and Klaus

then why did you post to my thread.. now go away and play

LOL    

Bonnie Should be dead already. 99% of annoying plot devices in the show would be gone.

Jeremy should have stayed dead too.

LOL this ok I am sorry i'm out now
Posted at

Why is Aria the main focus of the show? She sucks.

Ugh dair. I love dan to bits, but dair, do nawt want.

TBH I don't think anyone but Aria could pull off the "ssshhhh" in the intro, I don't want them to change it. She's in the middle of the girls because she's the shortest, and the rest of them keep looking the other way (lul hanna marrin famous eyeroll) while only Aria is staring at the coffin. It did give me the impression she was the "leader" when I first saw the show, but Spencer dominates it in IMO, and her family is connected to Ali so much. I think Spencer is totally the big sister but I don't think any of the girls owns the show

I think MK (marleneking) is too favoritistic with characters though, and I think that is why Ezra is barely abused or touched and why it took long for Spoby to crash. She's been criticized lately by fans of loving Caleb and Toby too much, fans that want both of them off the show.

Posted at

How stupid is Stefan

^ Yesss ITA with you all, Kat and Elena felt like they were just thrown in, mostly Kat. And I know no television show is completely realitsic but how odd is it that they were practically all in that club together? And Kat has been supposedly running from Klaus? It's a small world after all

I also had the impression that Stefan quit being a ripper right after he met Lexie, but I'm looking at the 20s flashbacks like "lol wut? plot hole much..." and then his diary goes on about Lexie trying to save him. dear gob, I feel for Lexie more now

Posted at

Bonnie and Klaus

dc about bonnie

Posted at

ITA

lol yes pearl being a know it all was lulzy, derp I got out the tomb 5 minutes before u all so ima teach u bout technology

Posted at

Why is Aria the main focus of the show? She sucks.

Aria around the girls or Jason? she's pretty tolerable and cool

Aria around her family? Brb I'll use the restroom while this scene is on

Aria around Ezra? GTFO my screen and put some Ajax and listorine in those fucking tongues before you both get gonnoreah you boring ass uninteresting twits

Posted at

Yeah I ship Stelena, I'm interested in the relationship with Becky but I don't see myself shipping it soon. I really hope that don't write her on and off the show like Elijah, who REALLY needs to come back. But that's too early to ask for now

Plus I forgot to add I can't wait to see how she will react to the new era, I mean she has been asleep since the 20s :) The way Pearl and the 27 vamps did it was lame though...lol @ Pearl giving them all howtouseacellphone tutorials

Posted at

Forwood Appreciation Thread

@Beth wasn't that stef and rebecca though?

@Charlotte lol totally, wedding bell chills, too cute. On a negative note I rly doubt any characters will get married on this show

Posted at

Yes bby, yeah totally I always watched it home alone on my freshman year, epic shit it was <3 I love the ep where she was acting drunk because of the full moon

She also dated Emily in PLL but thank god she's gone because everyone who dates Emily bores me

I have to say tho I'm not sure if I want to ship her and Stefan yet

Posted at

Want more ?

Sign up for our daily newsletter and receive the latest tv news delivered to your inbox for free!

x Close Ad