Official Season 2 Discussion Thread

that was a great ep you guys sooo have to watch it soon and yeah the chat was fun so fun but i hope we can all chat one time together also is this caleb's sweater

Posted at

Touched by an 'A'-ngel (Season 2)

JARIA IS GONNA BE FINEEEEEEEE THEY'RE NOT OVERR GRRRRR

fuckin ezra

Posted at

Touched by an 'A'-ngel (Season 2)

I agreee it was the BEST :)

Posted at

Have Ezra and Aria done it?

Emily has so not done it

Posted at

Official Season 2 Discussion Thread

where is mine :(

Posted at

PLL Relationship face off (Which couple do you prefer?)

No I'd rather have her on H2O I have hated her ever since she left it for some stupid horror flick

Posted at

Have Ezra and Aria done it?

ffs stop acting like the books = the show, they are entirely different counterparts and the only thing they share is the Title and character names (responding to page 4)

anyway um

Posted at

Youtube Trollin' LMAO

I saw that too last week and lol'd hard. Just another Rick roll youtube prank, make the title of the video something that you know will make people want to click it. I love youtube trolls.

Posted at

The Lying Game

Also in late response to grlplz I hate the cast they don't look like characters that will grow on me

Posted at

The Lying Game

It makes more sense for Sutton to go to LA, she was the only one that bothered investigating what happened to her parents and she seems a lot smarter than Emma so far

Emma is the simple plain jane so she's gonna be boring, but she wouldn't have known what to do if she went to LA.

Yeah the guys are terrible. Also, Sutton's "rival" I forgot her name, wtfff she's so ugly

Posted at