~ Chuck & Blair ~ 2.0

Of course that scene has never been seen but that dosen't mean that it didin't happen, I hope you understand what I'm trying to say here.

yea I kind of get your point but what good is that? That just means you can say tons of things happened on Gossip Girl that we haven't seen you could say that for every one! It's a show, what you see is what happened otherwise if we're always supposed to assume things happened without seeing it how could we keep track, and how would things make sense? 

Posted at

~ Chuck & Blair ~ 2.0

Plus I find Dan SOOOO hideous looking now so that doesn't help lol, and he used to be so HOT! seriously this is a fashionable show, why would he look like he hasn't washed for months

Posted at

~ Chuck & Blair ~ 2.0

oops, idk what happened there hahaha

Posted at

~ Chuck & Blair ~ 2.0

I'm a Dair fan (no rotten tomatoes, please!) but I definitely found it ridiculous, too.

Read more: http://www.tvfanatic.com/forum/gossip-girl/general-discussion/chuck-and-blair-20/page-20940.html#ixzz1n3wdnm4i

nah I don't blame you, I truely liked both pairings all the way up to about episode 9 of this season, and was actually excited about the idea of exploring Dan and Blair but the way it was executed was just talentless writing, I really thought they could've gone there and made it realistic but because they've decided to make things up like this essay thing makes it hard to invest in them, and the more and more I see Blair becoming this weak person in my mind makes me really really dislike them together

Posted at

~ Chuck & Blair ~ 2.0

Are we going to find out that Dan has been doing thousands of tiny things for Blair behind Blair's back all this time without telling her?

lol we already have!! what the hell was all the rubbish about that essay thing that apparently happened that none of us can remember, are they actually serious?? 'Dan came to that?' came to WHAT? I hate that the writers think we must have the memory of a goldfish and think they can wash away all of Chuck and Blairs history or even worse ADD behind the scenes history to D and B?! i just can even....its so unbelievable its laughable lol!!

@Still Love Chuck I know right, which should prove that they don't match eachother at all. I don't get how people can say that chair is way to overdone, when they've only had 1 season as a proper couple. Why did they make them lose this passion and chemistry, when it is clearly still there, the excuses for them not to be together are just becoming more and more pathetic, and now DAN is competition? what a joke

Posted at

~ Chuck & Blair ~ 2.0

Im sorry but how can Dan and blair ever compare to this type of chemistry, and seriously without chemistry what place do they have on a tv show? Who wants to watch boring/ 'sweet' interactions, the reason everyone remembers season one above all others is because of THIS. Passion, intrigue, battle of wits, games. Chuck and Blair have all of the gushy moments Dan and Blair have but they also have something else, this chemistry is what MADE gossip girl as good as what it was, I just can't understand why people are so into Dan and Blair when they have seen THIS Blair and THIS chuck. God it just doesn't even compare

Posted at

~ Chuck & Blair ~ 2.0

@hallq I normally try not to be a pessimist but I really don't think there is anything positive about that excuse for an episode. I am desperately trying not to get fed up with this show for good but if I see one more 'Dan loved me way back then :O' scene I thnk that's it. Lol I say that now but I could never quit this show I'll just have to subject myself knowingly to 45mins of disbelief and incredulity at the disaster this show has become :( SAFRAN has to GO

Posted at

~ Chuck & Blair ~ 2.0

@MrsGGfan Yea...I guess you're right, it's just so frustrating, I shouldn't care this much about a fictional show, it just feels like I've spent so much time watching it and if the writers just end it lazily without giving a shit about how to wrap everything up as I should be I will be so angry. I don't think there will ever be characters quite like C and B were in the 1st season, and how they were together in the 2nd. They are bigger than the show they are on

Posted at

~ Chuck & Blair ~ 2.0

Hi guys, just thought you might like to know on Facebook on the gossip girl web page about Monday's episode id say about 90% of comments are COMPLETELY anti dair and pro chair, which probably won't matter much about what happens but at least it proves there is not dair love absolutely everywhere right? Haha I was beginning to wonder if I was watching a different show and that the awkward, OOC and just plain wrong interactions between Dan and Blair were actually watchable

Posted at

~ Chuck & Blair ~ 2.0

Oh woah lots of spelling mistakes hahaha oops

Posted at
x Close Ad