~ Chuck & Blair ~ 2.0

I am beyond disappointed with this show. Last night was the turning point for me, I never knew exactly what it would be like for Dan and Blair but seriously? The one thing I DID NOT WANT was for every character to turn OOC just for them to work and that is EXACTLY what happened, WHAT THE HELL?! Did the writers just forget they had Blair declaring undying love for Chuck 3episodes ago....?? FFS, and I thought that since Serena and Blair were fine it would be better but she then goes and kisses him right in front of her? Come on, she would never do that to her just because she gave them her blessing, she KWOWS how hurt she is, how could she?! 

One thing I always liked Serena for in season 1 was how she supressed all feelings she may have had for Nate after she returned and by doing that she met someone who meant even more to her, but the most important thing was Blair, and I so thought it would be the same the other way around but apparently not. It's even worse, serena and Dan didn't jut have some 'feelings' they were totally in love, he was and still is the love of her life!! So disappointed. 

The worst possible thing that could happen is having a huge break after next episode if Dan and Blair are 'together' or whatever, tis show will jut completely fizzle out and die and the only reason I care is because I've inserted WAY to much time in this show for it to have an injust and pathetic ending!! ARGH so mad lol

Posted at

~ Chuck & Blair ~ 2.0

omgosh, nothing beats 'with me' by Sum41 for a Chuck and Blair song, has to be one of the best scenes on Gossip Girl ever! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsGtIG0CeZc
Posted at

~ Chuck & Blair ~ 2.0

I hope people don't stop watching just as I won't be able to stomach seeing Dan and Blair ending up together if the next season gets cancelled. LOL how stupid will that look, 4 1/2 seasons of serious C and B and 5 episodes of Dan and Blair 'becoming a couple' and THEY end up together...that is so ridiculous

Posted at

~ Chuck & Blair ~ 2.0

What I aways get annoyed about is the fact that the writers assume Blair and Chuck together for a decent time would get 'boring'. To me that just says that they just don't have the ability to think of new, fresh storylines for them as a couple. I'm sure tons of people could think of a way to keep them imteresting, they've never actually worked together as a couple to take down someone, and the writers to me only seem capable of trying and failing to repeat the same old storylines over and over again without actually having one stable relationship asides from Rufus and Lily, and how much screen time do they get? It's just something I've noticed compared to other shows like One Tree Hill where main couples are actually given a few solid seasons

Posted at

~ Chuck & Blair ~ 2.0

I swear most of the fans could write this season better than the idiots who get paid for ruining it

Posted at

~ Chuck & Blair ~ 2.0

haha thanks :) damn I always miss the good convos coz its only 7 at night here haha

Posted at

~ Chuck & Blair ~ 2.0

hey everyone, I've been hanging around this website for probably the last two years now, and normally I ust prefer to read everyone's posts on different threads, but I feel like I finally have to vent, especially since i live in New Zealand and none of my friends watch GG, or if they do they don't care enough about it to discuss it like me!!

I've ALWAYS loved Chuck and Blair, for reasons many of you have posted over and over again, but in the past season I found myself intrigued to the idea of Dair. But I have to say, while I thought I would be torn, now its happened I did not like it ONE bit!!!

I have lost more and more respect for Dan, there was no excuse for him to blame Chuck for the video, and there's nothing I hate more than liars, so he disgusts me at the moment. I feel so bad for Serena, people who say she ony wants Dan 'just cause he doesn't want her' are just ignorant to her character, I get why she has been so flighty, it all comes down to her mother and what examples or lack therof she has been given in her life! But i think she really does love him, she might not be as passionate or as fiercely consumed by it as Blair and Chuck because that doesn't suit her personality, but I think he IS the love of her life. And for Dan to pretend to be interested in getting back with her just to manipulate Blair totally disgusted me, and his GOD AWFUL DISGUSTING hair does not help one bit either!!!

I really thought I woud enjoy their relationship if they ever got one, but it disappointed me so much. To me, they needed to stay true to Blair and Dan's characters for it to ever be believable, but to me there was nothing passionate about that kiss or the lead up to it, and its all started with deceit and lies anyway so ho can it realisticaly last?!

I really hope this doesn't go on to long, and they sort out the mess they've made with C and B before its too late!

I'm Shannon btw! :)

Posted at

HAIRCUT! :D

oh, really? jokes lol coz the article was from the 3rd I just assumed the photos were up to date...damn hahahah

Posted at

HAIRCUT! :D

hahaha yay!! I am so happy to see this haha I love blair with both Chuck and Dan but GOD he looks so much hotter with short hair!!!

http://www.entertainmentwise.com/photos/68782/3/Penn-Badgley-Zoe-Kravitz-Get-Serious-As-She-Introduces-Him-to-Rock-Star-Dad

Posted at

BLEEEEUUH

Omg Maaaarcus! i completely forgot about him hahaha, even he was better!! lol they love turning  the guest stars into complete jokes..

Posted at
x Close Ad