They need to!!!

Let me explain my POV as explicitly as I can

WOW!! omg thats so true, i agree completely!!

I reckon that what makes chuck and blair so great is their chemistry of course, but its the POTENTIAL that they have that is so exciting and also irriating when it came to season three when they were acting normal. Their dynamic is so unique, and they are so similar to eachother, like how they lock away their true emotions (chuck a bit more than blair) and i think that is why they are so popular, because they are constantly clashing. which can be in either love or hate, but it is just intense and amzing to watch!

Posted at

They need to!!!

Thankyou! Chuck and Blair are what make the show great. If we watched Chuck and Blair have a perfect and happy relationship all the time we'd be bored within five minutes. As I have said once before no matter I you love or hate them there is just something about them that makes you want to keep watching

haha yea exactly, i mean i dont know how many shows ive started to watch and given up because they're all exactly the same and it could have been the same with gossip girl, but those two are just amazing, their chemistry just draws you in! I get why some people want to watch nice happy relationships, but they are just so much more entertaining with their up and down, love hate relationship! :)

Posted at

They need to!!!

haha some people really make me laugh, chuck and blair are without a doubt the best thing about the show, without them it would just be another typical teen drama, its their amazing relationship that makes this show interesting! who cares if its not perfect and happy all the time, who wants to watch that, how boring.

Posted at

Someone's Secret Is About To Be Exposed...

*to

Posted at

Someone's Secret Is About To Be Exposed...

O.M.G you people have actually taken the time to stalk other users ti find 'fail'? god sakes lol i hardly ever post and ive been on here for ages, but i cant help myself now, seriously what freaks lmao

Posted at

10 songs you're currently listening to.....

Im from New Zealand and we have some pretty awesome music, especially J Williams, he is amazing, i recommend youtubing him!!!

dam fine too!!!!!

Posted at

Ed and Leighton are affecting .....

sorry but I really don't agree, Ed and Leighton are what made Chair so great in the first place, how the hell are they now affecting them?? The directors are definitely the ones who tell them how to kiss, its not their fault!! I agree  the writers/directors have been holding them back but it is just the way they want them to be seen. Im sure once they break up they will probably be just like they were before. I actually really like the sweet side to them

Posted at

All Things Chair

Who is on your icon?

Jay hernandez. you probably wont know him, hes in a few movies like hostel and quarantine. he is soo hot!! =]

I love coming on here for spoilers, my country's hopeless, we haven't even started the 3rd season yet, and i'm one of those people who can't wait haha

they look awesome in those photos!

Posted at

All Things Chair

Ive been hanging around here for awhile, mainly to see what's going to happen since i dont live in the US, and i finally made an account! I just wanted to add to the chuck and blair thread and say how awesome they are!! =P

Posted at