Why do people like dair?

Ok I feel stupid for wrtiting so many grammtical errors...my bad....i was a little angry and in a hurry

Posted at

Why do people like dair?

Ok I know this is a random response and this topic was created a long ass time ago but i have alot to say.

Ok people who say im out of line criticizing penn:

Im out of line saying penn is crusty? Did I say he was ugly or that he should or looks like a troll? WTTB, Fackin Alpacka, Jkay I have seen you posting this shit numerous times about Jessica Sczhor, so ur entitled to saying that ? And im being biased when most of you guys are yourself? Get over it.

People saying i dont know what im talking about when I said they have nothing in common:

No shit they go to the same school and they both wanted to go to yale. Im talking about like actual interests and personality people. Calm da fuck down sheesh

People Saying Im a hardcore chair shipper:

Actually im not. I just dont understand why you would prefer dair and chair. Before you start righting some rude comment back let me finish. Im just saying that as of now on the blair and chuck would be best for each other. If they had a character that complimented blair or chuck better than im all for it. I just dont think dair would be better.

SO TO ALL THE HATERS REPECT OTHERS OPINIONS AND DONT ACT LIKE YOU OWN THE FUCKING FORM BECAUSE NOBODY DOES.

Posted at

Why do people like dair?

Ok this is such a stupid couple!! I don't understand why people say this is a good couple!

Here are some points y i think they are not made for each other:

1. Sorry but Penn is crusty! Have you seen his teeth??? They are so gross!! His hair has got to go too! Leighton is too pretty for him...I think Ed compliments leighton WAY better.

2. The chemistry between ed and leighton is so good!!! I mean seeing dan and serena kiss or anything on the show was disgusting!! The sad part of it is that they are a real life couple and they don't have comparable chemistry as chair! It would ruin the show ripping chair apart.

3. They have nothing in common whatsoever!

Bottom line is that only chuck and blair are made for each other.

Posted at

Chair theory 100% guaranteed (Spoilers)

Ok so from hearing all the interviews of the castmates I think I know whats going to happen to chair in the beginning of the season. In one Jessica's interviews she says that there is a Romeo and Juliet thing going on between two people in the show. So of course it has to be chair. In another source I can't remember, said that chair will have to sacrifice a couple of weeks for something. So i have concluded that blair wants to know if the relationship is not just physical. I think she wants to know if chuck loves her for who she is not and not her "other attributes" lol. So I guess she wants to sacrifice sex to see if their relationship lasts. The same shit happens in romeo and juliet so I believe this is what is going to happen.

Posted at

Ed and Jessica might be over :) (Ed Westwick)

I know leighton and ed would be the best couple ever! You can so tell there is something going on between them. If leighton were not dating they would have totally hooked up. Besides Jessica and Ed are not even a good couple. Leighton and Sebastian are ok but if she and Ed were togther it would have been way better!

Posted at

Carter Baizen is better than you....

All i can say is that if sebastion and leighton had kids they would have big ass foreheads. lol

Posted at

*SHE HAS GOT TO GO

Posted at

Yah I don't think they are together because all over the internet they keep on saying how they are fighting. Im sorry but I don't like Jessica.

SHE HAS TO GOT GO.....PEACE OUT BITCH!! 

Posted at

I found out from two sources that things aren't going well with both of them. Which I think is great!!

http://cityfile.com/dailyfile/6630

http://perezhilton.com/category/ed-westwick/

Posted at