Episode 20 description !!!!

Well sometimes I well thought out plan for revenge can work out. But I think klaus has to die. He just sounds way to powerful for him to be around. Having to powerful of a villain can ruin the show.
Posted at

Episode 20 description !!!!

Well that would be a good reason for Tyler to come back other then for Caroline. But it would be sad for Tyler to loose both parents. But I hope that death would be considered a main character. Because it would be a major difference in tylers life. Also maybe they bring in a new character who tylers guardian who turns out to be an original werewolf!
Posted at

The things that will never happen on TVD

Teamdamon4ever lol I'm curious to see if this thread can get any dirtier?
Posted at

3 major caracters are going to die !!!

Teamdamon4ever I think that's a good break down of things to come. What about Liz she puts her life on the line fighting vampires?
Posted at

If you want to let the cw know how you feel this how.

I hope Katerina was just trying to get more people the watch the last 6 episodes. I think 3 people will die but not the major characters. But if you want to help save your favorite characters let the CW know how you feel. Trust me it best to do it now before it's to late. http://www.thewb.com/feedback
Posted at

The things that will never happen on TVD

SexyBack and then Bonnie can talk about her brother Jeremy to Elena! lol

Yes Katherine it will never happen

Posted at

Who else is getting fed up with all the mix singles were getting from the interviews and articles saying promising things about alot of are favorite charaters and then they keep telling us that main characters are going to die! Now 3 there saying! It's like they don't care about what the fans of the show think!

Posted at

Well if it's Damon, Caroline, Tyler, Elena, Stefan or Bonnie. Then I could never watch another episode ever again!

Posted at

forwood is fucking epic

Yes like I said all along the writers saw what we saw between Caroline and Tyler. The question is how long it's going to take for them to get back together. Bella you think Forwood would a big enough fanbase for a show?
Posted at

forwood is fucking epic

Elena What do you think of forwood getting there own show?
Posted at