Matt and Caroline or Tyler and Caroline?

Don't worry Bella, The writers know what the fans want and I think they saw what everybody else did with Tyler and Caroline being together. They might just prolong them being together to keep people watching.

Posted at

Interview I read with Julie plec about Tyler and Caroline relationship. There looks like there's some hope for Forwood in the future.

http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethebox/2011/02/vampire-diaries-ep-julie-plec-is-there-hope-for-tyler-and-caroline-plus-matts-moment-is-coming.html

Posted at

When will elena turn?

I think that Tyler and Jules should make a deal with Damon, Stefan and Caroline. That if they broke there curse they would protect them from the originals and tell them the cure for a werewolf bit. But Elena would have to make a decision on weather or not she wants to become a vampire and be we Stefan. They would only sacrafice her if she had Stefans blood in her. It will be a decision that Elena would have to ultimatley make.

Posted at

A great majoriy seem to want Tyler and Caroline together. Like Tyler said to Caroline I get it if you can't let someone know who you are how can you be together. The writers have a great opportunity to do something thats never been done before and that's having a werewolf and Vampire in a relationship. There suppose to be enemies and a wolf bite can kill a vampire. There's a lot of interesting storylines they can do with them together then apart. I'm for team Forwood!

Posted at

Tyler's coming back!!!!!!!!!!!!

During Tylers departure a song called family tree is playing in the back ground. A lot movies and TV give away certain things that will happen later on. If you listen to the lyrics to the song it might be giving away what's going to happen with tyler. This is not your destiny yesterday does not define you no, this is not your legacy I can break the chains that bind you. You're gonna find real love and your gonna hold your kids. You'll change the course of generations. Cause you're my child you're my chosen you are loved and i will restore all that was broken (carolines heart) you are loved.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-KnhiaseEw check it out

Posted at

2x17 "Know thy enemy" Synopsis

Matt not understanding Caroline being a vampire is setting up for Tyler to be the romantic love interest for Caroline.
Posted at

Top 10 fav characters

10. Is Jeremy I messed up on that message.
Posted at

Top 10 fav characters

By the looks of it Caroline is on everybodys list and is leading all the ladies in the top 10. 1. Caroline 10. Jeremy 2. Damon 3. Tyler 4. Alaric 5. Elena 6. Stefan 7. Bonnie 8. Katherine 9. Jules
Posted at
x Close Ad