Main Characters

Flora: re Caroline:

Shes been with Damon who was a monster to her, (top friend Elena is, she shld make Damon apologies to Caroline for wot he did to her)

After that she was with Matt and now Tyler. Ur saying that is slutty but how about crap/personality Elena who was with Matt, than Stefan than Damon, that's 3 aswell! Plus think about it; sleeping with brothers is way worse than 3 strangers, I mean COME ON. 

And I still think that Caroline has a better atitude and personality and gets no credit for it. At first Elena useto be my favourite, but now they have changed the character so much that I'm liking Katherine better lol! At least Kathy is who she is and no apologies but this one always needs a guy to lean on, it's petgetic.

I agree with u about Joseph, he is so awesome, u shld see the originals first ep; I have and it's really good, it even surprises with a twist and even though klaus is bad, u still end up taking his side on the war coz his our bad guy.

In regards to Paul Wesley; yeah he always says stupid stuff to fans like last year he said "oh I don't watch Tv coz I find it something" (it sounded insulting to ppl that watch tv. His cast mates quickly turned it into a joke.

Am dude, tv pays for ur life and if we didn't watch u than u would make any money. 

Posted at

Main Characters

Oh also, how many seasons of tvd do u guys think are left?

And is anyone else interested in "originals"? Like me?

Posted at

Main Characters

Ok so I agree with all in a way, everyone makes good points. I guess I just stopped liking Nina's character, she has turned into such maintenance. Yes stefan and Caroline make good friends, and Elena has no right to be annoyed or jelous of their friendship etc. everyone knows that in real life once u go off to college all changes, u meet new guys/girls and new experiences.

I didn't know that Paul wasely was nearly written of the show?? Is that true?

All up here are my main points; 

1) I think Candice will get heaps more supporters now than Nina, coz of the change. 2) I hope caroline and klaus eventually get together. 3) I hope Bonnie is redirected and her and Jeremy end up together. 4) Damon shld have a story line where he realizes that Caroline is wonderful. 5) it wld be interasting if they gave Stefan a new trial love interest. 5) don't kill off main characters lol! 

Posted at

Main Characters

I think the main characters should not be killed off. It's bad enough that Elena has changed into a worse version, and that noone praises Caroline for the wonderful girl that she is, personality wise Caroline is better than Elena, she's strong with a beautiful soul and heart, I can see Stefan falling for Caroline. Damon should also be treating Caroline better, it annoys me that no1 praises Caroline on how wonderful she has been and is as a vampire.

Bonnie killed off now? Wtf. That's redicolous. Iv loved this show since the first episode but ever since Elena changed, Jeremy died and now Bonnie killed off is the final straw. I'm dissapointed in the writers. Loyal fans want all main characters to remain in a show. I have all 4 seasons and since the show is killing everyone off, there won't be much to watch in season 5. Sad that the show has decided to drop characters. 

Posted at
x Close Ad