What's ur least favourite character from TVD?

Let's see. Pretty much three characters share that point.

Elena, Matt and Bonnie.

Elena sort of goes in and out of the position becoming bearable and then UHGHGHH again.

Bonnie is there pretty much since her introduction.

Matt is here since S2 start.

Posted at

The Secret Circle?????

Uh oh that synopsis does NOT inspire me with confidence(considering love triangle in tvd has been THE weakest part of the show so far and one of THE greatest parts of the books). I certainly hope that show has some sort of oomph to catch my attention. Unexpected twists, badass characters, anything...

What I DO NOT want:

Charmed redux. Show which spends  99% of its time showing how characters care. show that focuses entirelly on half-broken love triangle, showing us how awesome and fitting main pairing is for entirety of every episode, ignoring every other plot possibility.
Posted at

Season 3; Delena & Stefan 'The Ripper'

And he SHOULD do some lasting damage.

If its just another oops style stuff like previous season, the whole hype would make no sense. WE do not need to be told on how messed up he is supposedly. We should see it.

Posted at

The Secret Circle?????

Secret Circle has enough male cast for three shows, especially considering who was cast in the lead role. I would rather worry about female cast part. In the promos most of females seem...bland. With Elena it was sort of understandable, she is basket-case psychologically, is completelly human and powerless and etc. And now even that is grating on nerves.

But if we will have 6584646546 uber powerful witches mopping around caring and feeling down then we will have a huge problem.

Ringer on other hand is guaranteed to be awesome. SMG  SHINES in katherine-like roles(as proved by her lead-role in BtVS) .

Not liking Once Upon a Time...idea is decent but execution feels flat. The only good thing about that show IMO is Robert Carlyle.  But overall NBC's Grimm seems way better choice to go IMO.

Alcatraz seems intriguing yet at the same time feels like complete rip off of 4400

Posted at

Why Elena should stay with Stefan

He DOES have certain similarities with tv-show-Matt both in relationships and character though :)

Posted at

The Secret Circle?????

Not having too much hope for it(knowing how tvd treats its female leads). Am way more excited about Ringer (SMG back on tv, yea baby)

Posted at

Nowadays Katherine seems more popular than Elena :D

It will either be:

A) Elena is finaly signifficant to the plot, actually display spersonality and gets character development.

or

B) Elena spends entire season 3 sitting and caring about Stefan while Damon is off trying to rescue him.

Posted at

Nowadays Katherine seems more popular than Elena :D

@Stavroula

But you DO Realize that what you are saying bassically means that "Elena for all we care could have been a chair,  a ring, an amulet or a statue and nothing would change".

See, thats the problem with Elena. She does not get personality or character development or awesome scenes or ANY chances to exhibit anything else but "i care a lot about you all".

I mean, her "want to be normal" speech in 2x20? Sure Nina acted the hell out of that scene, but I could care less. Why? For same reason I could care less about Matt's I wanna be normal speech - WE NEVER SAW THAT PART OF THEIR LIFE ENOUGH. Why does Elena want to be normal? What does she do? Is she still going to school or does she only show up at various themed dances and Alaric classes now? DOES she have any sort of personal life she wants to cling on to?As it stands now Elena's life consists of standing in boarding house and saying how she cares about everyone and how it all will be alright.

She HAS potential(as shown by roadtrips with Damon, both the carcrash one in s1 and university one in s2), but the show is hellbent on NOT giving her anything awesome, interesting or relevant to do and the show is also hellbent on NOT giving her scenes where she could show any aspect of personality that does not have anything to do with sitting and caring.

Katherine is more popular because she displays a VERY wide spectre of emotions. She is no buffy summers, but she certainly displays a very wide range of different opinions, intents, goals, likes, etc.  And even then writers seem to be intent on sidelining her to the usual "she betrays everyone"(example: entire Know Thy Enemy episode) mode instead of giving her character interactions.

Posted at

Why Elena should stay with Stefan

Xander is closer to the book Matt(who had a bigger role than tv-show-jerk-matt and would actually be around and help). Well, the similarities will grow  the further one gets into btvs.

Master was king of vampires.. For all we know he might have been the king of all vampires or he might not have been. Its kind of hard to say since vampires are not exactly big on cooperation and the groups usually are led by the oldest(or strongest). By the start of first season, however, only one measly religious sect follows him and it is implied that he has lost pretty much entirety of his followers long time ago.

However, yes, Master IS the "oldest vampire ever recorded in history".  Was he the first vampire to be created? No one will know as every vampire just loves to brag about being oldest. For all we know the oldest ever has been long time dead.

And yes BTVS does have concept of vampire Originals, but thats all that I can say without actually spoiling the big reveals :)

Posted at

Season 3; Delena & Stefan 'The Ripper'

@Groffles love

Well, not according to J.Plec.  According to her, the kiss was not only for Damon, but for Elena herself and Elena herself does not understand why she did that or what she feels and thats one of major points of season 3.

The way I see it, it was the moment where Elena allowed her mind to even considering possibility that she might be feeling something else for Damon and that split second moment of actually seeing Damon as a person, as a man, was enough to spring up some sort of actual feelings in the future for him(similar to how Spike/Buffy started)

Posted at
x Close Ad