Klaus is making a hybrid army

So we either went from summer end to summer beginning(its not that impossible to have summer without any snow in various places of the world and usa) or from summer's end to winter's beginning(less than likely).

If so then its too bad - we never saw christmas, we never saw new year, we never saw any clear indication of that timeline. With Buffy you sort of had idea on how time progresses due to the school's progress and in most of cases(barring certain unique ones like Season 6) it was one season=one year. And thus we properly saw the timeline progress, people finish school, enter university, find jobs, etc...Not to mention that gravestones of important people having died would also update us on the current date. And every mentioned event, everything, slowly falls into place into nice 4000 year spanning timeline.

So far tvd timeline is WAY TOO WONKY.

Elena HAS to finish high-school. She HAS to turn 18(although better without birthdays, as I am pretty sure they would be just as bloody and tragic as Buffy's) and etc. We have to have some sense of progress in their lives.

All I can say is that if after 7 seasons from now they will still be in the same high-school I will vomit...

Posted at

The Vampire Diaries. Season 3?

Frankly we do not even know on if it was the curse which created the doppelganger line. All we know is that the petrova doppelganger is needed for breaking the curse and that the original petrova most likely was somehow involved in the curse.

Posted at

season 3: pirates and mermaids

I am thinking that succubi are older race than werewolves. Witches( if it was witches who created vampires) HAD to base Originals on something.

In fact, if we follow real world mythology, the VERY first succubus was the first woman ever created, Adam's first wife, Lilith and from her all creatures of the night(succubi, incubi, etc) were born.

as for powers: its a common misconception that succubus only has to do with sex. succubi and incubi have a lot to do with overall magic power. In fact, in most of arthurian legends, Merlin got his powers granted by an incubus. They are also known to be able to travel through dreams. Not manipulate dreams like TVD vampires and real world vampire mythos can, but outright teleport through dreams They are also portrayed as masters of manipulation and are pretty much demons in human flesh, capable of various things

There are many mythos in the real world about various men of power(popes, kings, etc) saying that they got the position they were in with the help of those creatures and powers ranging from myth to myth.

There are also succubi offsprings, "cambions" - described to be devilishly cunning, beautiful and completelly immortal. Cambions are mostly portrayed as having power to persuade people to do anything they want. They are known for their inborn abilities to lead, inspire and manipulate people. Cambions also are known in the legends for their unimaginable and unlimited heights in magic arts.  One of famous mages in arthurian legends, Merlin, was a cambion. Some mythologies even have cambions and incubi/succubi as beings who are completely invincible to magic.

Posted at

Also betting we will see more variety of hybrids, for example human/vampire hybrid(Meredith).

Posted at

IMO:

Season3: "not-ghosts", possibly something else too.

Season4: succubi and/or kitsunes, maybe some kind of tv-not-bug-version of molochi.

Out of possible book things and etc: Angels, Demons, Dark Dimension, shapeshifters(mentioned by alaric that the location mystic falls is is full of shapeshifter folklore), druids(mentioned multiple times to have relocated to MF for some reason)

Posted at

@Halde

It was covered in the start of S2 that there have been myths of various kinds of doppelgangers. And we still DO NOT know on why and how Petrova doppelganger was created. We know that it is somehow connected to the curse put on Klaus, but we do not know what role the original Petrova had, not why exactly are there doppelgangers of her.

Also, yeah, I agree that it would be way too much to have them in the present, but thats pretty much the only original connection to salvatores that would make ANY sort of sense to me...blood-relationship would be way too contrived, "because of their bromance" would be too cheesy, so the only cases  I can think of are:

1) its some sort of "destiny"/pre-planned stuff. Some sort of counter-balance to whatever else witches did.

2) There is somethng special about stefan specifically and not Damon.

3) doppelganger shennanigans.

4) For all we know its something out of the left field - for example Klaus wanting to use Stefan to open Dark Dimension(since most of villains in this show are obsessed with opening or releasing something). Of course that would mean that the press would draw even more paralels with Buffy than they have been doing for last two years...

Posted at

Now here I just had  AVERY CRAZY THOUGHT...that fits TVD Style so well..

WE are built on on how Klaus is interested. Well we all know that Originals will be set free by someone.

So, that someone opens the Coffins. Elijah is free. and in two cofins there are Stefan-lookalike and Damon-lookalike.

What if Stefan and Damon are doppelgangers of two of 7 original siblings?

Certainly would explain Klaus interest.

Posted at

NIAN IN LOVE

That and unwanted media attention.

Its a whole lot better to just deny that and get wanted media attention than to NOT deny that and have unwanted media attention destroy whatever relationship they might have.

Posted at

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/San_Diego_Comic-Con_International

This event bassically.   cast and creators of various fantasy and scifi shows, comic books, movies, etc, appear there, do press-conferences, interviews, presentations, meet with fans, etc.

Its basically where anyone announces the FIRST news about upcoming tv season in terms of fantasy tv.  Its pretty much the place we got this from last year.

Posted at

These are actually season 2 promos. :)

We won't have any season 3 material till comiccon.

Posted at
x Close Ad