Invested In Your Future Forum Posts
1. These interviews have already been posted. TWICE.
2. Writers know how they are going to turn Elena, how they want to introduce Meredith, the very basic outline of what happens each season. how the season three will end and how the show will end. They also know what other benefits there are to being Doppelganger(K.Williamson mentioned more than once that there are certain supernatural benefits the cast is not yet aware of) and some of plotlines they want to do(for example, Matt's mother's plotline with the whole succubus thing)
3.They DO NOT know everything yet. FOr example they know how S3 would begin and end, but they have no idea how it gets there. Same with S2, they knew exactly how the season will end, filming the first episode, but they had no idea of in-between.
4. They also are generally borrowing scenes from and doing homages to Buffy. Half of Damon's dialogue is a homage to Spike, Bonnie's whole character is bassically a homage to Willow(and willow was already based upon book-Bonnie) and various scenes are 1:1 taken from Buffy(like Bonnie's grandma's death,, close your eyes bit in the 2x20, Klaus draining elena in 2x22 and so on, not to mention the "its always going to be stefan" is very reminiscent of "i will always only have eyes on you" bit from Buffy)
5. They also love adding scenes from the book (like stefan stuck in the well full of vervaine)
Would it not be ironic if the new Stefan actually succeeds in Killing Jeremy, for, let's say mid-season cliffhanger?
Because if "we are only relatives left alive!!11" is not a death flag, then I don't know what it is. I fully expect for either Jeremy to die or Elena to become a vampire before the first half of third season ends.
for the record:
"witchy wooo woooo" means witch spells solving ANY problem to exist.
want daywalking ring? get bonnie.
want survival ring? get bonnie.
want to kill immortal badass villain? get bonnie.
want to incapacitate someone? ask bonnie.
want to make your gf not turn into vamp? ask bonnie.
Want to save a dead bf? ask bonnie.
Oh i bet they will bring back the boring good stefan eventually, but he is way too clean right now. Let him be evil for at least ten episodes :P
as for why should they turn their backs on him? Well, if he, let's just say starts to torture and kill people they care about. Elena and Damon might not give up on him just yet then, but Elena's friends might have different opinions on that.
Oh did I say that? Yep, I fully expect Stefan to kill someone Elena cares about next season.
So this bassically confirms they are going to do the whole "Angelus" stuff with Stefan and have him be outright bad.
And yet again they do not outright tell you who Anna and Vicky in finale are. NOw my fears are shifting towards them being kitsune or some other creature using them to communicate with Jeremy to tell him something.
Now I am intrigued on what they plan to do with Elena. Hopefully she has a strong storyline for once(and while at it, can we have her kick Stefan in the balls, pretty please?)
The only difference so far is that:
1. D.Boreanaz can act.(but then again, he did not really "reveal" his acting capabilities till mid-season2)
2. Angel's "dark side" was actually a lot more captivating, twisted and scary and he was one of THE best badguys the show has ever had.
3. BtVS producers did not fear to "dirty him up a bit"(and man, did they dirty him up, at least one third of his fans ended up despising him).
I hope I am wrong and TVD actually allows stefan to be evil for at least 10 episodes and make him do some despicable things and its not something like "stefan goes evil for one episode and then turns back through love!" -
They will most likely add their own touch to fox demons. Possibly different backstory and different goals and they are bound to introduce more dangerous supernatural creatures as they go on. Malachi I see them introducing too, although maybe not as bugs - vengeful spirits that can posses anyone seem more fitting.
Damn I wish we would get to see Elena grabbing scissors and doing that slice-n-dice on Misao(alongside with her begging her to let her live) on tv screen. No matter what I thought about some of the book plots, that was yet another awesome moment for Elena.
Uncanny resemblance to D.Boreanaz? Check.
Playing a role of tortured guilt-ridden vampire in love with a very very dark side and very very dark secrets? Check.
He also said that dead people stay dead "otherwise we are Heroes".
Its quite clear they are NOT revived.
So they either are Ghosts of someone else(kitsunes from the tvd books?Masquerading as people he knows.
Also this makes it quite clear that they are going "Angelus" route with this that is, Damon and Elena will work their way to try to turn him back good, some of Elena's friends might think that a more drastic/permanent solution is in order and Stefan(possibly out of jealousness) will want her to suffer, bla bla bla, start hurting people she cares about and so on, possibly killing someone she cares about....and I guess we will get more flashbacks to his ripper years, things he did not tell Elena about. Bassically, well you know the drill...