Uh oh, all the recent news make me feel that(season finale death spoilers)

@TJeff

not fatal? its bullets. Liz shoots someone TWICE and is way better shooter than Matt, who most likely held the gun for first time, and wood or no wood, bullets are fatal if they hit correct spots..

Wood doe snot make a difference really, Matt might have missed the vitals of Maddox, not to mention that Maddox is a freaking witch and we already saw a witch get up from getting his throat bitten out.

Posted at

@ Sarahliz

Don't forget that promo rarely indicates what exactly happens. MOst of scenes are most likely taken out of context and some of scenes, Plec indicates, are not even in episosde.

AS for characters, i guess they could bring in more book characters like Meredith(if Jenna's death was not a set up for Alaric to eventually hook up with Meredith then I don't know what it was)

Posted at

Especially since we had Katherine go all Elena-like last episode, seeking forgiveness and feeling bad and etc and we had that Elijah flashback where Kat was pretty much like Elena.

So I guess they are trying to pull off similar stuff to Buffy and Faith in that when one is growing darker and more messed up other is climbing onto the way to redemption.

Posted at

IMO, they are trying to draw paralels between Katherine and Elena.

J.Plec already said that season 3 is darker and that finale sets that mood and with all the deaths  and suffering Its quite clear that writers are trying to make Elena cross that "dark side" line.

21st episode pretty much made sure we understand on how Jeremy is the LAST family she has

Posted at

First let's look back entire season:

- Season Premiere opened with possibility of Jeremy dying. He acquired the ring and was "killed" by damon then. - his relationships with Caroline, Tyler, Matt and anger at Damon now have been dropped. - EVERY episode scene of him this whole season was basically him going all :" LOOOKIE I have the ring! I won't die! I am safe! Safe I am! Unless...some non-supernatural threat kills me....but i am safe! really!" - EVERY other scene with Rings was used to highlight on how they DO NOT protect from natural causes like gunshots or human inflicted wounds. - Last episode we had ENTIRE 4 MINUTE SCENE to highlight how Jeremy is Elena's only family and etc. - Damon's last line in the episode "The last thing she needs now is another grave to mourn" seemed like a foreshadowing.

Then let's look at what we know since this week:

- S.McQueen indicates that "Jeremy will take part in huge way in the few minutes of finale". Otherwise he is VERY tight lipped and just says that it has been VERY nice to work with K.Graham. - We know that they already dismantled and demolished Jeremy's Room sets. - There are unconfirmed spoilers of "ironic death" in the finale that affects Elena a lot. - Then we get this tweet from J.PLec:"Q: Please tell me Bonnie and Jeremy will get more development in season 3 (if they make it). They have so much more potential together/separately. JP: Feel free to ask me that question again in a week after finale has aired if it still applies." - Sheriff shoots someone twice(aka death kill). - Then we see that promo bit of BOnnie, supposedly holding someone in her arms and crying upwards "Please Help me"(possibly to emily), which bears a STRONG resemblance to Willow's scene in season 6 Buffy finale.  

What IF:

Liz tries to shoot someone(Elena? Damon?), Jeremy jumps in the way and gets the bullets, ring does not work since its non-supernatural death, Bonnie is holding it shouting upwards to Emily to help her, but, since Stefan already used Bonnie to get Emily's help to save Damon, Emily can't help due to whole balance thing, brother for brother and all.

I just can't see Jeremy surviving this season now :[

Posted at
x Close Ad