Miss Cardboard Sue "appreciation" thread.

I find it funny how writers go out of their way to leave elena without any interesting storyline or character development.

Her "gets killed by katherine, revives as vamp, cue character bloody development" was sent off to Caroline. Elena instead got to care about all that in boarding house.

Her "ges killed as vamp, comes back as ghost with agenda, latter on becomes something else"  plotline was handed off to Anna and Vicki. Elena is yet again left as bland hopeless dumb cardboard piece of furniture. 

Posted at

Well...not phenomenal(won't be winning any emmy's any time soon), but the girl can act.Its just sad that writers are hellbent on NOT giving her a chance to act - Kat spends time stuck in a box for entire season and elena is stuck frowning and shruging with her blandness.

Posted at

S3 News Thread

Wtf is that supposed to mean? Are they going to duel or something?

no it just refers to Tyler's werewolf mating fever bullshit.

Becky does not appear till town party in fourth episode. 

Posted at

S3 News Thread

T’S MY PARTY — On the morning of Elena’s (Nina Dobrev) 18th birthday, Caroline (Candice Accola) is busy planning a party, but Elena is focused on searching for any clues that might help her discover where Stefan (Paul Wesley) is. Damon (Ian Somerhalder) is also searching for Stefan, while trying to protect Elena and keep her from doing anything that would draw Klaus’ (Joseph Morgan) attention. Meanwhile, Klaus and Stefan are busy trailing a werewolf named Ray Sutton (guest star David Gallagher, “Super 8”). Now working at the Mystic Grill along with Matt (Zach Roerig), Jeremy (Steven R. McQueen) is struggling to understand why he keeps seeing the ghosts of Vicki (guest star Kayla Ewell) and Anna (guest star Malese Jow) since he was brought back to life by Bonnie’s (Kat Graham) magic. Meanwhile, Alaric (Matt Davis) does his best to watch over Elena and Jeremy, while dealing with his grief over Jenna’s death. Finally, Caroline and Tyler (Michael Trevino) face a new and unexpected challenge. John Behring directed the episode written by Kevin Williamson & Julie Plec (#301).

Is it me or does this sound boring and dull as hell?.... 

Posted at

S3 News Thread

where he FOR ONCE forgets that he luuuuuuuuuveeess Elena. I want him to be mean to

Won't happen.

Multiple times it was said on how noble Steff is to be doing all of this for elena and how much he even now cares for her, bla bla....and how he won't be interested in any other woman bla bla.... 

Posted at

S3 News Thread

k.Williamson has said more than once alredy on how Steff will be "tortured by things he does" .baaaw, let's cry for him, he does not want to do that, see, he is not at fault.

That is annoying. 

Posted at

this has nothing to do with actress. actor does NOt decide how his character is dressed. And as I said beofre, the way elena was dressed through s2 makes her appear completely annorexic.

Posted at

physical appearance has nothing to do with that.

Katherine looked healthy. Elena looked like a freaking skeleton. 

Posted at

at*

Posted at

she looks like someone working a walmart in that picture anyway.

Posted at