S3 News Thread

("The only stunt casting I would ever agree to is Sarah Michelle Gellar," Williamson has previously said)

The man can continue to dream on. SMG's "why the hell is btvs compared to that shit" facial expression when asked about TVD said everything. SMG won't tarnish her name getting into this.

And while Caroline is dealing with a love triangle this year,

Yay...not. For gods sake, enough with triangles. triangles so far have been the worst parts of this show. NOT EVEN ONE triangle has worked so far or was developed in any way...

After being forced to embrace his dark side, the fight for Stefan Salvatore's soul (or whatever it is that kept him so docile in the first two seasons) will be a driving force behind the new season

Erm....why does this read as if they are making excuses for him? So Steffan is bassically drunk....great...not. 

They should just stop doing interviews altogether. So far every interview manages to kill a little bit of excitement... 

Posted at

Be honest which dance is better Bamon VS Delena

u think my post is bullishet when u always bring up the same shit over and over again about btvs

I can back mine up with facts and proof. Yours is "well i feel so so let's say those things as facts yay"

a show that ended like 5 yrs ago

Except that show's age has no influence at all at its relevance. :)

this turns in to another attempt to bash my ship

Honey, your "ship" did not even become a tree from which a ship would be made yet, and most likely won't.  But I guess someone can't handle constructive criticism into a delusional pairing :)

Posted at

S3 News Thread

BTVS had no problems getting everyone needed together during something horrible happening.hence when the town had an event, it was important and it looked important. "events" in mystic falls are as exciting as "another day in the office"

Posted at

S3 News Thread

well if you have to craft a special event for everyone to BE there, that just shows how underdeveloped and underdeveloped and bland and underdeveloped and lifeless most of tvd characters are.

Posted at

What vampire would you be, The Vampire Diaries vs True Blood vs Twilight?

Wait, TB vampires can't eat food?

I am pretty sure its tasteless to them. I think Ir emember in the books someone refering that any food tastes like plastic to them. 

Posted at

S3 News Thread

aww hell to da no. That werewolf is needed for Forwood after all. Stefan can kill Matt.

Matt's death means nothing. For steffan to have major reprecursions he should kill PERMANENTLY someone important. Tyler, Caroline, Alaric, Bonnie, Jeremy, etc  < these kinds of people. 

Posted at

S3 News Thread

yes, we know. episode 4 is YET ANOTHER TOWN PARTY. already raged about that last page.

Posted at

Miss Cardboard Sue "appreciation" thread.

Sometimes I begin to think that Miss Cardboard speciffically has dress moods

S2 Theme: let's look anorexic!

S3 theme so far: lets look fat! 

Posted at

S3 News Thread

Elena looks like she just took scissors and turned her jeans from season 2 into a skirt.

When even BONNIE looks better than the main heroine of the show, you know we have a problem.

Elena continues dressing as an extra. Not the lead. 

Posted at

Miss Cardboard Sue "appreciation" thread.

And the dull fashion non-sense of Miss Cardboard continues! 

Posted at
x Close Ad