S3 News Thread

*looks at Ep4 set screens*

ANOTHER TOWN PARTY? FOR GODS SAKE.

And nothing to see there. Elena, ala miss cardboard still looks and dresses bland, don't see what you are talking about Bella.

Posted at

S3 News Thread

They keep changing the ghost that isn't ghosts. Now it is an ability Jeremy have.

Actually they confirmed them to be ghosts a week ago. and then they took out YET ANOTHER storyline of Elena's and slapped it onto them instead of Elena... 

Posted at

Be honest which dance is better Bamon VS Delena

t Bonnie is so annoying around Bonnie.

Got that part right, even if unintetionally. so much truth in that though :P

I can't stand it, and she's always blinking. wtf is that about.? And why does she always talk with her mouth on the side?? 

Oh thats just usual stuff. so brainjaidead audience can separate characters from each other:

Elena shrugs and frowns. 

Katherine snarks and does thousands of head tilts..

Damon almost forces his eyeballs out of his sockets.

Steffan frowns and smiles at once.

Caroline cheers.

Jeremy sulks and smiles at once.

Matt says the word bills a lot.

Alaric frowns and smiles at once.

Tyler appears on screen once.

ee how forced the chemistry is.

You can't force chemistry. No matter how you try it still is inexistant.

dance in 2x18 

No dances there...

Business Discussion(with bonnie) for 2 seconds.

eyesex (with elena) for 1 second.

I would not call those dances. 

Posted at

S3 News Thread

and this was the perfect opportunity to develop elena, to have HER be the parental figure to jeremy..but of course, the tradition of tvd to keep the damn status quo on everything ALWAYS continues...and elena stays bland and useless.

Posted at

S3 News Thread

(expect Damon(yay!;P)))

Well, he eventually did apologize to her for being right all along, so :[

-------

re; new spoilers.

Oh great. INSTEAD OF ACTUALLY GIVING ALARIC TIME TO GRIEVE AND SHOWING THAT, they throw him as elena lackey already. 

And I don't know on if I should laugh or cry over Bonnie storyline next season.

Posted at

I just love how jay keeps inventing bullshit out of nowhere and starts claiming it to be facts :3 good times. AT best for you, Buffy loved them both equally and has no intention of ever choosing in betwee, at worst for you, current buffy would be far more likely to torture and rip angel to shreds than confess her love to himAnd Bonnie's dull as ever character would kill Damon. . . Elena's wuold too, but one might hope she will get developed. . .

The fact that the two have no chemistry at all would kill Damon's character and the show way faster than that :P 

Posted at

S3 News Thread

The problem is I doubt the show would play it like that. Can't have everyone hating the main "hero" of "epic" stelena pairing.  No no. He will get overt it, cry a lot and eveyrone will forgive him because not his fault...........

Posted at

S3 News Thread

but you see, that does not work that way. All that would show is that he is succumbed to his addiction and that oh poor steffie is not at fault.the whole ripper business is huge huge cop out.l

Posted at

S3 News Thread

correction:

"when he says jump, wait for him to ask again, then ask how high and then cry and contemplate how you don't want to do that while jumping". 

Posted at

And lol@ jay missing the point of the last line.

That was an echo to what Buffy said to him few seasons ego When Spike said the same words. EXACT same wording. And in both cases no equalled yes. 

Posted at

Want more ?

Sign up for our daily newsletter and receive the latest tv news delivered to your inbox for free!

x Close Ad