Be honest which dance is better Bamon VS Delena

lol@jay. Someone missed the whole point of spuffy and why that ship is so much win :3

Spuffy is most realistic and most awesome possible pairing in the history of tv. They both were characters practically made for each other, and not in cheesy soulmates-epic-destinet bullshit kind of way, but in these two fit each other so much kind of way. Personality wise, worldview-wise, etc, they fit each other a lot.

They had the level of understanding cardboard pairings like the ones in tvd can only dream of and spike was litterally the only person who truly understood buffy and vice-versa. Two people who would never ever betray each other, yet at the same time both hate each other(and themselves) and love each other(and themselves) so much. They were each other's darkness and each others light. Not goodie two shoes, just gray. The contradictions and embodiment of bipolarity. Yet also, it was the pairing, which when together, made their masks they carried on their faces through life fade away completely. Only to each other were their lightest and the darkest qualities known.

And then we had an epic levels of chemistry rivalling only those of faith/buffy, Every scene of theirs were like two huge forces of nature devouring each other, two clouds forming a storm, two shadows bringing up the complete night. 

It was not some destined soapy pairing forged by destiny. It was a pairing forged by fire and ice, darkness and light, sadness and pain.  And it was GLORIOUS.

May people never ever EVER dare to compare anything on tvd to the awesomeness that was spuffy.

Posted at

Matt and Caroline or Tyler and Caroline?

Wall/floor pairing can give stelena/delena pairing run for their money, considering how bland DES triangle right now is.

Posted at

OT: BTVS Thread

actually I think Fangel(Faith/Angel) is as good as Cangel for me after S8.

Posted at

I like Bangel as sort of trainwreck-pairing-now-we-are-exes-in-awkward-situations stuff. The kind of childhood pairing that went terribly terribly wrong and now every time the two meet you either get sexual innuendos, fighting, awkwardness or all three :P

and frankly after Season 8 comics I would never ever see a happy ending for bangel...ever. Buffy would most likely hunt him down, torture him and kill him, the moment she finds out he is sane again. 

Posted at

why does damon wait to free katherine?

he needed the stars to be alligned correctly for the necklace to work. 

Posted at

@Halde

well we kind of had that discussion already and If i remember correctly, my poisition was that Dawn's klepto issues came mostly because buffy kind of redefined what it means to be a complete and utter uncaring bitch lol :P  I see Dawn as someone who just kept doing those things for attention. She WANTED to get reprecursions for her actions. That never came. cue klepto issues, suicidal tendencies and generic tries to annoy everyone.

And well, majority of teenagers are like her. You are a happy person to NOT have encountered her kind :) 

Posted at

nah

Cordelia/Angel, Anya/Xander and SPike/Buffy for the win :P 

Posted at

The probkem with Dawn is that she is completely and utterly normal existance. No huge mental issues, no huge addictions, no superpowers, 

Xander had a lot of genre-savyness, Willow was uber awesome and uber powerful, Buffy was both messed up, powerfull, awesome and very fanbase-dividing. They all had multiple facets to their personalities, multiple reasons to exist, multiple reasons for their actions.

Dawn was just...teenager. Her all reasons and actions started and ended with word  teenager. 

And frankly I would not say Dawn was that different from los-angeles Buffy. Just a whole lot more rebelous :) 

I do not hate her, but I fully understand why some would hate her :) 

Posted at

@Halde 

Frankly no it does not :P

Matt hate has obvious and justified reasons. He is not hatesd just because he is normal everyday human. 

Posted at

S3 News Thread

That is unless his present day romance ends up being damn miss cardboard gilbert.

Posted at

Want more ?

Sign up for our daily newsletter and receive the latest tv news delivered to your inbox for free!

x Close Ad