Miss Cardboard Sue "appreciation" thread.

And chemistry. NOT THATS chemistry :)

Posted at

naw its reality, not fantasies, I say to you :P

I have yet to see a person who did not interpret their "dances" and hurting each other as a form of sex :P 

Posted at

^That...tends to happen with btvs lol :P one just can't stop himself once everything starts to go down :)

Posted at

and hey possibilities for even more canon fuffy increased thousandfold with the reveal that buffy is bisexual :P

Posted at

except the bad and very nonsensical stuff it would include in the middle of it.

Id say the start of s8 and the end are the best things (themiddle parts are not btvs). It did have some GREAT things (like exploration into post season7-Buffy and the lengths she is capable of going into completely morally gray stuff. as well as ending where bassically buffy and faith have pretty much switched places  in their roles). And S9 is shaping up to be awesome though. 

Posted at

This is the definition of good writing.

and then the show would decide that it needs to dig deeper 

Posted at

yes and well, parts of it not as good :P

Posted at

7 seasons to be exact. 1 of 12 episodes and 6 of 22

Posted at

I know when the show starts we will beef up the Matt hate forum again lol 

And I bet Price will provide even more hilarious materials about elena similar to the ones in the opening of this thread :p 

Posted at

(or the fact that in the birthday episode's second dream, Both buffy and drusilla wore the exact same dress, or how the lyrics at dream at the start of the birthday episode, foreshadowed what happens in the end of it)

Posted at