Miss Cardboard Sue "appreciation" thread.

i can think about absolutely nothing to complain about with Buffy. 

Same here.

loved every pairing. every character. every plotpoint. every storyline. every season.

And I still just keep noticing stuff in the show that I missed.(like the signifficance of buffy with black-wig in Willow's dream in season4, the "eggs" storyline in season 2 or drusilla's mumblings  foreshadowing stuff as far as season 5 or 7 in season 2)

Posted at

And we worst trolling is the one which makes complete utter logical sense ;[

*puts on troll hat*

*waves*

*takes off troll hat* 

Posted at

Hence why I miss shows like BTVS.

When show started, characters liked the main character. That is till she started to make decisions and displayed more sides to her personality than just sweet goodie hero.

Characters did not fear to challenge the main character,or hate her, or disagree with her decisions, or plain go against her decisionss. And heck she was not always right. hell there was no such thing as "right" . You had realistic flawed main character with millions of motivations and gazillions of selfish decisions. You had a self-centered hypocrite who loved to alter the facts in a way that would fit her more, or cover her decisions behind the whole  heroic cliche mask she had going on. You had main character, yet the other characters did not go around licking her feet and apologizing for being right all along. Characters would call out on her bullshit any time they felt like it(even though everyone had their own hypocrisies and, hm, flaws)

Elena is like this utter perfection who just can't do no wrong. SHE IS ALWAYS RIGHT, EVEN when she is WRONG. Its annoying and it makes her even more bland and irritating. 

Posted at

Be honest which dance is better Bamon VS Delena

they COULD be the next Spuffy forgive my comparison).

nonononononononononono nonononononononononono nonononononononononono

Shipped spuffy since the moment these two got a shared scene. Bamon so far induces only a big big yawn. No chemistry, no relevance no depth, no nothing.

Comparing it to one of the MOST EPIC PAIRINGS OF ALL TIMES, is heresy. 

Posted at

What vampire would you be, The Vampire Diaries vs True Blood vs Twilight?

neither. :) I have no interest in being a monster, but I would gladly contact someone in buffyverse to decimate those wannabe vamps in these three things :)

Posted at

better begin with season 1 and move up. Even though it had less overall story arc, I loved the setting back then and the monsters were actually scary, not to mention even though it had not enough story arc, the story arc itself was awesom and actually had coherence(unlike the current "plot)

Posted at

Be honest which dance is better Bamon VS Delena

stopped reading at the point where it claimed that bonnie and damon have chemistry.. Then laughed. closed down the page. Laughed again.

good joke, good joke. 

Posted at

(also the chances are that anything post s3 would make you want to punch padalecki's face in more so than elena's)

Posted at

the first three seasons are very good actually. Just imagine that the show ended with season 3 and you are all set.

After s3 ended, gamble got a whole lot influence over the show, thus everything show ever built up went down the drain in favor of ridiculous irritating stuff. 

Posted at

OT: Twitvids

working just fine for me.

Posted at