Be honest which dance is better Bamon VS Delena

Let's not forget that Book Bonnie has infinitelly different personality from Tv show Bonnie(she is bassically similar to BTVS Willow of season 1 and 2 in the books)

I'm not hating on Bamon but this thread makes me go rofl

Agreed. Its awesome. Fanbase, eh, there are always people who can see a dozen of things where there are in fact none.

Bonnie and Damon's connection is as subtle and as roamncy as baseball bat connecting to someone's skull. 

Posted at

Miss Cardboard Sue "appreciation" thread.

one of main writers for Supernatural, responsible for just as many crappy plotlines as Plec. Also known as woman who things that turning a badass female you built up for entire season into a whimpering evil bitch who gets killed is exciting, that having entire season of identical episodes reiterating the very same idea is good writing and that taking a decent monster hunter and turning him into domesticated family man for half the season is also good idea. 

Also according to Sera every female character is evil bitch and thats a good writing too and main characters not getting consequences to ANYTHING they do(for example one of characters spent entire season doing shady stuff, dabling in black magic and then freed satan himnself and no one cared day latter. The same character then somehow went to hell, spent a few hundred years there, returned, killed a lot of innocent people, almost butchered someone who is like a father to him and by the season finale no one cared about that already too) is ALSO a good wriiting 

Then the woman got the helm of the ship and the show got even more trainwrecky and irritating than it was when she only co-wrote it. 

Posted at

that would work out.

One likes putting her woman characters nto kitchen and leaving them there for half a season(or entire series in case of elena)

Other likes doing that and then killing every female character to ever appear to cater to slash fandom. 

Posted at

how is elena related to katherine?

I don't even know how people who watch the show can NOT know about how they are related.

Sadly there's a huge part of fanbase that just watches to daydream stuff about hot people and romance, blanking out other stuff.  hence why the ratings drop was not that big when S2 started flunking and trainwrecking story and characters. 

Posted at

Midnight Ending

The problem actually is not the stuff she writes, but HOW she writes. LJ Smith's writing style is what one would find in fanffiction of 12 year old child.

However the ideas themselves are awesome(eventhough dark dimension stuff is a bit buffy rip off) and its sad that Elena will never get to do that awesome stuff in tv show. 

Posted at

not to mention that forementioned patient seems to suffer from delusions of grandeur and has convinced herself that everyone loves Matt and Elena.

Posted at

S3 News Thread

I also liked DE.

IF Forwood gets handled in similar, what vampbarbie just said might not be true one year after now :[ 

Posted at

Season 2 deleted scenes!!!

Caroline's big LOL reaction to Tyler's "YOu are werewolf" is still my favorite part of s2 :P

Posted at

S3 News Thread

Nope :p sorry if I seem too angry or raging, but I just hold Book-Elena in quite high regard and can't help but blow up when character with so much potential is getting raped in face like that, not to mention when the show with so much potential to be awesome is slowly going down the drain in bad things :[

Posted at

Season 2 deleted scenes!!!

from Tyler's part the fact that he thought being a vampire is something that passes through someone's genes??

Its true for werewolves. Its only normal Tyler would assume stuff. He is completely incompetent in supernatural :P 

Posted at

Want more ?

Sign up for our daily newsletter and receive the latest tv news delivered to your inbox for free!

x Close Ad