S3 News Thread

So far everything in S3 points that they are going too deep into soap opera territory and not enough into character development - pairings, romances, scorned love interests, romance from the past returning, bla bla. Now they ruin the ghost storyline and instead of beating each other to pulp, Damon and Steffan will sure angst at each other for hours too, not to mention Klaus family issues crap and other things like that.

The only thing that is even remotelly interesting right now is Steffan's rampage(if he gets one, which I severly doubt now with the whole he is not at fault shit) 

Posted at

S3 News Thread

ughhh, every second of the ghost storyline now makes me cringe with annoyment...and to think I expected somethinf great from it.

Boring ghost romance it is... 

Posted at

What's in store for Katherine....

I want her to regain plot importance...

"katherine is a bastard manipulates and betrays men" got old in first few episode she did that in s2... 

Posted at

Who do U want to play an upcoming Original?

There was a threa darlready on this and yeh, SMG,  K.Cassidy, S.Glau, E.Dushku for females, R.Carlyle for father, imo.

Posted at

Yes according to williamson she will get to smoochie someone. Because according to WIlliamson Katherine's character is all about getting it on with men....sigh...

Posted at

she will have a new "love story" ...yes....her storyline is that lame...

Posted at

Rolling Stone Photoshoot

So a storyline of dead-girlfriend-love-triangle-boredom is more important than alaric-lost-his-pairing-and-should-be-grieving storyline?

And "i-can-cause-plot" of bonnie is more important than tyler?....

i see.

They all should have been in it, they are apart of they show too am i correct? 

Yes you are, but Plec and williamson think differently most likely, since they neglected everyone but damon so far. 

Posted at

Rolling Stone Photoshoot

Why isn't Tyler in it. He is just as important.

Correction: Why is deus-ex-bonnie  and germy in it and not alaric and tyler?

Posted at

Miss Cardboard Sue "appreciation" thread.

Klaus will never want Elena.

You are forgetting very important factor. I think people like you are just ignoring the big elephant in the room:

Posted at

Miss Cardboard Sue "appreciation" thread.

her understandable the writers have tried to make her likeable...and have failed.

They tried to make her perfect awesomeness the caring messiah.  

Posted at