Delena shippers - prepare to weep!

Best possible ending for tvd: both brothers keep whining and fighting for Elena that they do not notice how she and Kat has left them both, stole alaric's car and went off to las vegas.

Posted at

Why would they repeat a storyline?

Because S2 pretty much repeated the storyline of S1?because they repeated certain plotlines multiple times?

Because  Damon has been stuck in the same repeat loop of messup>Begood>redeem>cry ever since the end of s1? 

Posted at

S3 News Thread

Also known as the most convenient OOOPS plot device in the show...

I wish that vamps just would NOT HAVE IT ANYMROE. Would make the show a whole lot more intense, knowing that they can't just undo anything and everything by an eye wink.... 

Posted at

S3 News Thread

I certainly hope that they still mourn Jenna. If ALaric is all happy party guy and not drunk hateful woobie, then i have lost the hope for this show :/

Posted at

Just so you watch: with all the Damon does not want to find Steffan, damon still rapes andie and other stuff, we will get a s2 redux of their relationship with Elena being ANGRY and disappointed on how damon is not searching for steffan, while the show focuses on epic SE.

If anything, this will make DE EVEN LESS REALISTIC than it is now. 

Posted at

S3 News Thread

I thought Stefan did it for his brother?!

Oh and you missed the bit where it says that Damon DOES NOT WANT TO FIND STEFFAN?

The show's writers just keep fucking up.

AS for sebastian. Is it just me or he, accent, acting and face and everything, seems awfully identical to C.Eccleston? I actually thought Balthazar was played by eccleston till I found out he was not and was horribly disappointed. 

Posted at

there's a reason on why DES has been dubbed as triangle of doom or trainwreckiangle by fanbase....

Posted at

S3 News Thread

Anything really important and new in it? Do not feel like reading yet another tvd interhypeview after the few of them yesterday and how depressing they were...

Posted at

S3 News Thread

vampires on tvd have hypersonic movement speeds. A vampire(and THE STRONGEST UBER HYBRID at that) being afraid of human, magic mcguffin weapons or not, is major lame thing.And not just any vampire.

Freaking Klaus.

The big bad.

The hyped, oldest, hybridest big bad in the show.

The big big evil millions years old vampirewhomightactuallybeLucifersinceheimpliedasmuchandhadnovampireweaknessesatallandstrengthandpower beyon that in the books(aka the bigbig bad at the level that it took Elena leading a whole army of civil war soldier ghosts to just WEAKEN him)

No matter from which angle one sees this situation, its majorly lame. 

Posted at

same with SE. entire DES right now only manages to irritate me...

Posted at

Want more ?

Sign up for our daily newsletter and receive the latest tv news delivered to your inbox for free!

x Close Ad