S3 News Thread

BEHOLD THE FIRST INTERESTING BITS OF S3

(no pun intended) 

Posted at

What if the first Petrova doppelganger is an original and a sister of Klaus and Elijah???

I was under the impression that there was some form of a love triangle between elijah/original petrova/klaus....

If they do something as crappy as YET ANOTHER BROTHERS AND PETROVA LOVE STORY, I am done with this show. Its enough that we have THREE COPIES OF THAT ALREADY. 

Posted at

S3 News Thread

if i learned anything from tvd spoilers, it's that they say one thing and a completly other thing happens. 

Exactly why one needs to be disappointed. S2 spoilers sounded downright amazing and look how trainwrecky the s2 was... 

And so far no matter how much they try to hype s3 with spoilers, the spoilers themselves come out downright horrible, thus its only safe to assume that the actual season will be even worse than spoilers make it to be.

Posted at

S3 News Thread

Also apparantly Ripper Steffan is holier than a priest and thinks only of Elena...

Posted at

S3 News Thread

The only Kat hook up that would not be same-old same boring same-old, would be Elena, for pure what the heck value of that.

And no. Jeremy is next Bonnie. He enters the scene. Advanced the plot. Leaves the scene. 

Posted at

S3 News Thread

They will both attempt to find him, but one is certainly trying harder than the other. "Damon loves his brother, he can't deny that anymore, but at the same time, his relationship is building with Elena in a very nice way, so that maybe he's not trying as hard as he should to find Stefan," 

OH FOR GODS SAKE SHOW STOP CHUCKBASSING DAMON 

Posted at

S3 News Thread

He's completely in love with Elena and he's doing this whole thing for Elena.

WEll thanks for completely ruining ripper steffan storyline plec.... 

Posted at

S3 News Thread

Sounds horribly similar to what he said before s2...not a good sign...

Posted at

TEAM VAMPIRE BARBIE!!!!!!!!

you are confusing emotions and feelings

Posted at

S3 News Thread

unknown bland face? Good enough since she will obviously die. let's just hope becky won't annoy everyone for too long till getting her neck snapped by either damon, steffan or tyler...

Posted at
x Close Ad