Rebekah is not cool ...

@Flora Dilaurentis: Hate to quote Rihanna's song, but Cheers(I'll drink to that)

Posted at

Matt Donovan = Nate from Gossip Girl

Someone (cough...jay... cough)  is in denial. Bonnie is not a virgin. Jeremy has probably banged her bent over and sideways! LoL about wanting Damon to pluck her cherry

Posted at

OT: BTVS Thread

Seriously, again?... arguments**

Posted at

Argruments*

Posted at

I was correcting myself, mate :P... I love how the discussion here is civil and matter-of-factly. I've seen some threads and talk about ships and so on, and the duscussions and agruments are very childish. Everyone are attacting each other and there's a lot of name-calling.

Random input: I saw the picture of Stefan holding a bloody apple or something (very desperate(the real housewives-ish), and when I read the text under - Paint the town red - my mind couldn't help but revert to the one shot comic book story about Dru and Spike, also called Paint the Town Red... Anyways, I really like this thread. I am a big fan of the tv series and as I've already mentioned before, Dru was my favourite along with the rest of the Whirlwind!

Posted at

PartyMixSongIdeas?

You can also read about the way they celebrate (basically partying non-stop) here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russefeiring

Posted at

PartyMixSongIdeas?

So I already have a lot of awesome songs for my russebil, but a lot isn't enough. If you have any song ideas I would really appreciate the help. (If you're wondering what I mean by russebil, you can read about the Norwegian tradition here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russ)

Examples: Seek Bromance - Tim Berg... Awesome song, but a little worn out

Andy's Factory - Ketz featuring Anju.... Everyone should listen to this song if you haven't heard it! Sick beat!

Mad Men - Ketz... Awesome as well, but a little worn out.

Posted at

Hilarious picture!

LoL! He looks hot there though...

Posted at

Hi, I'm Mark

Cheers Mark ! :)... Have no idea what all this claiming talk is about, but it sounds dangerous :P... Be aware

Posted at

~ Chuck & Blair ~ 2.0

It's wierd... I was listening to the song, while I read this topic, and it just clicked!

Posted at
x Close Ad