Would you rather..

Denny definetly ellis was a bitch

would you rather have izzie and alex not be married and she not dissapear or them get married and she dissaper?

Posted at

Let's have some fun: Best quote from Greys? (Fan Fiction)

i love

meredith: you dont get to call me a whore when i met you i thought i had found someone i was going to spend the rest of my life i was done all bars, all the boys all the obvious daddy issues who cares becuase i was done you left me you chose addison i am all glued back together now i make no appoligise for how i chose to repair what you broke you dont get to call me a whore.

meredith: pick me choose me love me

Katie Bryce: "My head is full." Meredith: "It's called thinking. Go with it."

Derek : "It's not the chase."    Meredith: "What?"    Derek : "You and me. It is not the thrill of the chase. It's not a game. It's? it's your tiny ineffectual fists. And your hair."   Meredith : "My hair?"    Derek : "It smells good. And you're very, very ballsy. It keeps me in line."    Meredith : "I'm still not going out with you."   Derek : "You say that now."

Meredith: "You shouldn't live your life drawing lines; you should live your life crossing them."

Derek: "Seattle has ferry boats." Meredith: "Yes."Derek: "I didn't know that. I've been living here six weeks. I didn't know there were ferry boats."Meredith: "Seattle is surrounded by water on three sides."Derek: "Hence the ferry boats. Now I have to like it here. Wasn't planning on liking it here. I'm from New York. Genetically engineered to dislike everywhere except Manhattan. I have a thing for ferry boats."Meredith: "I'm not going out with you."Derek: "Did I ask you to go out with me? Do you want to go out with me?"Meredith: "I'm not dating you and I'm definitely not sleeping with you again. You're my boss."Derek: "I'm your boss' boss."Meredith: "You're my teacher. And my teacher's teacher. And you're my teacher."Derek: "I'm your sister. I'm your daughter."Meredith: "You're sexually harrassing me."Derek: "I'm riding an elevator."Meredith: "Look, I'm drawing a line. The line is drawn. There's a big line."Derek: "So, this line. Is it imaginary or do I need to get you a marker?"{Meredith dropping the folder she was holding, grabs him and they kiss, until the elevator dings and the door opens. Meredith grabs her dropped papers and hurries out.}

Derek: "You know, in some states you get arrested for that. So, you blew me off for a bottle of tequilla. Tequilla's no good for you -- doesn't call, doesn't write. It's not nearly as much fun to wake up to."

some of the bestt

Posted at

Would you rather..

operated on in an elevator defenetly

would you rather be killed off or not really be on screen that muchh

Posted at

You know you're a Grey's fan when...

@greysanatomyismy

i do all of those things it is scary my friends all think i am wacko and the other day my dad was talking about a brain doctor and i go o a neurosurgeon he goes how do you know that and my sister goes grey's anatomy its so true and i watch it when i'm stressed it a true stressed relief anf both my friends and fsmily are surprised when i'm not watching it and they constantly go avn't u seen that one a thousand times ha

Posted at

Would you rather..

Bailey she is more caring i think becuase she has her own child

would you rather marry derek or mark?

Posted at

~*~ABC's of Grey's Anatomy~*~

Alzheimers

Bridezilla (Meredith and Izzie)

C-section

Drugged up Meredith chatting with McSteamy and She-Sheperd

Elevators

Fly fishing

the Grey sisters (Meredith and Lexie)

Hot break-up sex

I cut the LVAD wire, actually I cut the LVAD wire, No I did it I am the one who cut the LVAD wire. Fine I cut the LVAD wire. I didn’t do anything I m totally innocent.

Juju

Katie Bryce (merder's first patient together<3)

Love at first site (mer and der at joes)

Posted at

~*~ABC's of Grey's Anatomy~*~

Addison

Banana bag (2.06 Meredith was drunk)

Code black

Derek, take me for a ride"

Ellis Grey

Ferry Boats

Georgie 

Happy, glowy people

Interns

Joe

Kissing Dr. Shepherd

Liz (the scrub nurse 1.04)

Miranda Bailey

Nazi

O'Malley

"People are better than no People" (Elevator Love Letter)

Qualified doctors

Ring( dereks ring to meredith)

Sleeping with Attendings

There is a land called Passive Agresseva, and you are their queen. (derek to addison)

Understatement of the year (that the Chairman of the Board's testicles had swollen)

Voiceover narrations

Walking in ( on sex or kisses or mark coming out in a towl etc)

Posted at

Worst Relationship and why? (Relationships)

I HATE DEREK AND ROSE THEY ARE JUST NO NOS AND ALSO I HATED GEORGE AND MEREDITH THEY WERE ALSO JUST NO NOS AND ALEX AND AVA SHE WAS JUST SO IRRITATING AND ANNOYINGG

Posted at

Favorite Scenes at the bar

i like all those you've said and when after sydney dumps derek and he go over to meredith and says thats stuff and then is like lets get out of here and i love the one where callie is called a lesbien and she asks christina and meredith if they have ever been called lesbiens and they said they havn't becuase they screw boys like whores on tequilla then either try to marry them or drown themselves :) i love that onee

Posted at

Would you rather..

meredith becuase i would love all her boy problemss

would you rather derek was with addie or rose?

Posted at
x Close Ad