the klebekah fight

^ Exactly. I feel like Klaus at this point is gonna get attacked no matter what. He draws her ponies and he's  wimp. He's a dick and people are turned off. Maybe they're finding reasons not to like him or something.

Posted at

Would you ship Klaus/Caroline if Klaus wasn't evil?

Maybe. She just annoyed me when she made a rant about how she hates every ship that is not KolXBonnie because Kennett sounds 'prettier' and 'hotter' than Koroline and Kolena. (And people say Klaroline fandom is shallow LOL) Then I went to her blog and she said Kennett is true love and said Caroline is a blow up doll and dresses like a mob wife or something. To piss her off I said that Kol would more likely end up with Caroline than Bonnie and she said she knows because Caroline is basically a blow up doll.

Posted at

the klebekah fight

I thought it was messed up too, but unlike other people, I'm not gonna stop shipping Klaroline because of it. I've seen a lot of "OMG I no longer ship Klaroline because Klaus's a dick." Lol like it's anything new he's a douchebag. I doubt Delena fans would stop shipping DE because Damon is a dick to Stefan or vice versa.

Posted at

Lol same except I'm okay with Daroline. Yeah he abused and shit but there was sexual chemistry. I don't ship them anymore, though. Ughh I hate Delena I call them Dullena lol. Elejah is stupid and Elijah is too good for that Mary Sue. I'm okay with Bonnie/Damon but no to Klonnie and Kennett. I used to be okay with Kennett until this rabid Bonnie stan attacked the KC fandom to boost her own ships.

Posted at

lol which ships do you hate?

Posted at

A lot of KC fans are freaky like that. When I read it on FF.net it had a warning that said dub-con. And I read it anyway. At first I was like what and then I thought it was pretty hot. Maybe because Caroline enjoyed it later on. But yeah Klaus was a meanie in that one.

Posted at

the klebekah fight

That argument only works if Caroline and Rebekah had a fight and he took Caroline's side and told off Rebekah.

Posted at

the klebekah fight

His and Rebekah's fight had nothing to do with Caroline/Klaroline. Even if Caroline weren't there, he would not have saved Rebekah. He chose not save her because he was pissed off. But he didn't choose Caroline over Rebekah.

Posted at

I read that. Is it bad I thought it was sort of hot?

Posted at

Which story are you talking about? Is the one where they were at a party and he compelled her to go upstairs with him?

Posted at

Want more ?

Sign up for our daily newsletter and receive the latest tv news delivered to your inbox for free!

x Close Ad