the klebekah fight

What I don't like is people blaming Caroline for Klaus' behavior. It's not her fault he chose to save her. Caroline didn't say "Save me Klaus. Screw Rebekah." Leave Caroline alone.

Posted at

the klebekah fight

They'll kiss and makeup next episode or two. Their bond is too strong to let things like these get in the way.

Posted at

the klebekah fight

I agree with one of the comments that said people hate on him for being romantic then complain when he's a douche. Umm you guys should be esctatic he's a dick again. I thought he was too fluffly for y'all now OMG he's so fucking evil. Fucking choose which Klaus you want. Don't complain that he's a wimp then complain that he's too badass for y'all to handle.

Posted at

Would you ship Klaus/Caroline if Klaus wasn't evil?

Are you still on the first chapter of SD? You should read the second one...hot smut lol.

A Fate You Can't Escape isn't really on the run. I guess Caroline is. I just love stories with possessive Klaus. I'm sick of time traveling stories. I want more wolf!Klaus/mate Caroline stories.

Posted at

You should also read A Fate You Can't Escape. It's an AU and Klaus is a hybrid and Caroline is still a baby vampire. Basically Caroline is Klaus' mate and he kidnaps her to protect her from Mikael. She's feisty and rebellious and orders his hybrids around and he's frustrated because she never listens to him. There's a ton of sexual tension but Caroline doesn't want to give in to him yet. *sighs* I wish the author updates more frequently.

Posted at

Did you like it?
Posted at

soooo

The romance because frankly everything else sucks. I only watch for Klaroline and Caroline because she's awesome.

Posted at

This lovely Klaroline fan basically defended Klaus saying it made sense for him to save  Caroline because JoMo said he would choose Caroline over Rebekah for "obvious reasons" plus he's trying to get on her good side. This person rudely reblogged her post and said haha you're so full of shit. Step down. And basically bashed Klaroline. The username is merlinqueen and usually it's Bonnie fans that watch that show because of the biracial couple. Plus the first sentence kinda gave it away cause that's how they type lol. Plus they hate Klaroline.

Posted at

Lol at the people on Tumblr who bash KC fans for defending Klaus' behavior towards Rebekah. Looking at the username and first sentence I know which fanbase it's from.

Posted at

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8583555/1/Sanguis-Donum

It's kinda dark and Klaus is sadistic but hoooottttt.

Posted at
x Close Ad