Would you ship Klaus/Caroline if Klaus wasn't evil?

It's not even a big deal. Even I thought of that before. Tired of drama. I get enough of that from Elena stans. Have you read sanguis dorum yet? It's updated and omgzhkij the second chapter is hot. *fans self*
Posted at

Are you talking about the Klaroline tag?
Posted at

The sister in law thing is funny. I joke about that sometimes.
Posted at

Just saw Candice and Joseph's interview. JoMo said that Klaus would be the one who has to compromise if he wants to hook up with Caroline because Caroline wouldn't go to the dark side. Why does anyone have to compromise? I want them to stay themselves.

Posted at

Lol someone compared Klaroline to Chair on Tumblr and said how can KC fans hate Chair (love Dair) yet ship Klaroine when both are supposedly "abusive". Lol it's funny to me because I thought about that a lot. Like reviewcentral loves Dair yet ships Klaroline and even I thought it was weird. Because logically Klaroline is more like Chair. But someone said GG is more realistic while TVD is supernatural. I think that's the perfect answer. Because on any other show, shipping Klaroline would be crazy.

Posted at

This is why I can't stand Elena stans

You fight with Elena stans everywhere. They're too dense to waste one minute of giving attention to, why bother.

I stopped responding to that troll after a while. It got too tiring. Obviously if they're this crazy about Elena they're too far gone to be saved.
Posted at

There are dumb people in every fandom. But Elena stans are the worst because they stan someone who's not worth it.

Haha stanning for Elena is like stanning for Matt. A waste of time and stupid. Both these characters are fail.
Posted at

I've only seen Elena stans being like that. Everyone else is sane. DE/Elena fans are the worst. Fact.

Posted at

Elena stans are dumb. Plain and simple.

Posted at

Yes I'm judging you for liking that dirty ugly whore known as Caroline. You probably worship all female characters that are sluts.

Elena doesn't want to bang Damon. She's still dedicated to Stefan. It's Slutoline that has banged tons of guys on the show already. Matt, Tyler, Damon, Klaus. That's more than double Elena. The fact is she's the biggest whore on the show. Elena is nothing like her, and neither is Bonnie. Julie Plec likes to live vicariously through Caroline so she turned her into a huge slut.

The hag has self confidence problems, not that I'm surprised since her face is ugly as sin. Those problems lead her to screw as many guys as possible. She has slept with more guys than Elena and Bonnie combined.

You're the lowlife idiot. Piss off. All Caroline fans are dumbasses. Caroline kissed Klaus last season, and she knew it was him you moron. What show are YOU watching? She also screwed Damon, Matt and Tyler. Elena hasn't slept with Damon. Caroline has a long list of guys that she's slept with. It's because she's an insecure hag and she needs to jump on any dick she can find in order to feel better about herself. Stupid Slutoline lover.

HAHAHA JEALOUS of SLUToline? Dream on bitch. Elena is classier, smarter, and more elegant than that ugly pig Caroline could ever hope to be. Caroline is not loved. She is nothing but a supporting character. You're just a typical Caroline stan that is jealous of Elena. Elena is loved and Caroline is a dirty slut.

All from one rabid Elena fan. Thanks for making me hate Elena more now.

Posted at
x Close Ad