Would you ship Klaus/Caroline if Klaus wasn't evil?

You should read run you wicked souls. Klaus and Caroline are stripped of their powers and are on the run. So much sexual tension. Love it.
Posted at

Where are my KC fanfics? I woke up expecting a ton of updates. None. Yesterday's scene should give people a lit of ideas. I wanna read now.
Posted at

GROWING PAINS Thread!!!

GP was great. I love the Tyklaus and Caroline scenes. And yay to evil Klaus again. D/E/S was boring as always. Matt whines too much and Rebekah is annoying. Thank god for Klaus and Caroline.

Posted at

Haha I love snarky Klaus. ITA. Klaroline should be like this and not fluffly/"romantic". This is way more entertaining. I read that there will be a scene where Klaus will make amends with Caroline. But I want a slapping scene with the actual Klaus not Tyklaus. I want her to tell him off and he makes a snippy comment and I laugh my ass off.

Posted at

I saw that. I squealed. I think Caroline has been attracted to him since day 1. I mean look at him. It's hard to resist him.

Posted at

What spoiler?

Posted at

He was a dick but evil Klaus is back in full action. I love it. No one can call him a pussy anymore. He threatened to rip Tyler's heart out and didn't give a shit about Rebekah. And I love his snarky comments. "You incessant woman." LMAO. And calling himself the "innocent victim" but Caroline did mouth rape  him. He also called Care a glorious kisser. Lol I love Tyklaus.

Posted at

Finally a Klarowood picture. Way hotter than D/E/S triangle.

Posted at

So many feels tonight. Klaus saved Caroline!! He was worried about her. And the make out scene omg. He called her ravishing and wants to have hot hybrid sex with her. This is the only time I like Tyler. Klaus at the end omg hotttt. Love this episode
Posted at

Speaking of the recent K/C/T poll. I noticed that its always in favor of Klaus/Klaroline 70/30 or 67/33. I remember the poll on zapit the results were 66.7/33.3. And the unofficial FB poll was around the same numbers. This recent poll Klaus is winning 67/33. Maybe this is the demographic of Klaroline/Forwood fans?

Posted at