Would you ship Klaus/Caroline if Klaus wasn't evil?

I love this story

Run You Wicked Souls

Klaus makes yet another kill. Angry, the witches strip Klaus and Caroline of their vampire powers, as punishment. Needless to say, this kill triggers a series of unpleasant and dangerous events, forcing Caroline and Klaus to flee Mystic Falls. With no powers and a promise of a tortured eternity, they run. How will they cope, when they have no choice but to trust each other?

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8536493/1/Run-You-Wicked-Souls

It's kind of like that zombie story minus the zombies.

Posted at

Okay I don't get how someone can be a delena fan and like forwood. I see a lot of DE shippers hating on Klaroline and pimping TC but it doesn't make sense to me. DE and TC are total opposites. If anything it'd make more sense for a DE shipper to like Klaroline. Because they are both "bad guys" crushing on the good girls.
Posted at

I read this story where Caroline is forced to tell the truth due to Bonnie's spell. At first it was hot and sexy and Klaroline fucked. Then for some reason it turned angsty and Klaus chased after Caroline telling her he loves her in chapter 3 lol.

Posted at

I think TC fans should spend their time voting in polls and trending their own ship because they're giving Klaroline too much attention.

KCers have their fanfiction

We also make gifs and photosets. On Tumblr we are known as the creative fanbase. Some Forwood fan sent KC fans messages telling us to join Team Forwood so we can make posters/gifs and write fanfiction for them. LOL not a chance.

Posted at

lmao I checked out the Forwood tag on Tumblr because TC fans keep saying Klaroline tag their hate. And like 15 posts down was an old post from two weeks ago that was both in the Forwood and Klaroline tag. So basically in two weeks they got 15 new posts. And half of them were Klaroline related. I was gone for a weekend and I couldn't even find where I left off in the Klaroline tag. lmfao

Posted at

18,000 comments by tomorrow woo hoo.

Posted at

Well I'm guilty of posting the link to the poll on other sites. ;) Lol it's funny. Some Forwood fan said our ship does nothing but trend and win polls. That's not true. We also flood forums and spam.

Posted at

http://www.tvfanatic.com/2012/10/vampire-diaries-promotional-photos-released-awesome/

There's an anti-Steroline blog on Tumblr. This person ships Stelena and Maroline and said if Caroline gets with her best friend's "true love" she is a slut. She's a huge Bonnie fan apparently and ships Klonnie, Tonnie (Tyler/Bonnie) and Bamon. I wrote "You ship Maroline and ship Bonnie with all the hot vampires. Way to be biased." I even wrote that on another forum. Non-Caroline fans often want her with Jeremy/Matt or Tyler and ship Damon, Klaus, and Kol with their own favorite female characters. Or they often want those three alone and away from Caroline because she's not good enough lol.

Posted at

Flora, did you vote in the Who Should Caroline Date poll? Klaus is winning

Posted at

I remember a question like how do you think their first kiss will be a) romantic b)hot c) passionate d) all of the above lmao I wonder what the caged bird means
Posted at
x Close Ad