Would you ship Klaus/Caroline if Klaus wasn't evil?

The KC wiki page at over 17000 comments now. It was 16K last month. I remember in June it was only at 10K. The Forwood page only has 400 lol. I remember a Klaroline fan bragging about how many comments their page have and Forwood fans said we don't  use the wiki page as a message board. It's true. KC fans talk about anything and everything from 'What do you want to see in S4' to 'What is your ideal sex scene for Klaroline?'

Posted at

Someone speculated that Care's message means she will sacrifice herself to Klaus to save Tyler/her friends.

Posted at

Joseph tweeted his picture with the caption 'Trouble in Paradise." And the snake apparently represents temptation. Klaroline hint?

Posted at

Yay can't wait. I like klausykins stories. Did you read her Drabble where Klaroline role play as little red riding hood and big bad wolf?
Posted at

That is Ben Hur. Angel's Crest is modern setting. AC is hot, too. There's a makeout scene and he grabbed some girl's naked butt. I keep imagining Klaroline in those scenes.

Posted at

Damn. I'm jealous.

Posted at

Caroline is awesome so I don't mind. I don't care much for Rebekah so I'd be okay if they demoted her in favor of Bonnie.

Posted at

She's pretty annoying. She hates Caroline because she only has sex, gets tortured, and say something funny. And her life revolves around guys. She says Caroline gets too much screentime and better characters like Matt, Bonnie and Tyler should get ST. Lol people here said to the spoilers about Matt that they will use that time to get a snack. No one cares about Matt so what is more ST gonna do? Longer bathroom break perhaps.
Posted at

Lol I've been arguing with this Bonnie fan for the past hour. She said 3x20 was emotional rape cause klaus forced Caroline to dance with him. I said what about 3x18 when klaus threatened Bonnie and she said she loved that scene because of their tension. And she admitted she's bias. At least she's honest lol but still an idiot.
Posted at

Fuck that was hot. I remember reading this a while back but it's still awesome the second time. This is how Klaroline should be. I hope we see something like this in S4 minus the smut of course.

Posted at