Would you ship Klaus/Caroline if Klaus wasn't evil?

Hot new fan fiction.

Chosen at the age of 15 by Lord Niklaus to satisfy her homeland's pact with the Original Hybrid, Caroline is groomed for the role of Sanguis Donum or his blood concubine. While he may own her body and blood, she will make sure he never has her soul. Very AU and dark.

It was her first kiss and she wanted to sob at the wrongness of it. Yet, it was hard to cry, when his lips were so delicately touching hers as if she was something rare and priceless. His mouth was so very warm against hers, the heat from the touch searing her inside and out. Then his hands moved to cup her face as he rained little fairylike kisses down upon her lips. Caroline started to relax, only to start when she felt his tongue slip into her mouth, but he held her firmly in place. He deepened the kiss, pressing his lips tighter against hers. Then, tentatively, he caressed her tongue with long, slow strokes. It was unlike anything she had ever felt before. She felt fluttering all throughout her body and then without even thinking, as if it was instinctive, she kissed him back. Her tongue skimmed the inside of his mouth, lightly touching him and at the touch he moaned. That little sound awoke an awareness deep within her that as he was affecting her, she was affecting him. She kissed him back harder, her tongue lightly touching what could only be the tip of a fang and he shuddered and drew back away from her.

"What you do to me, love." His irises were now completely gold in the moonlight. "Go back inside the house or I will forget the pact and take you now," he growled.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8583555/1/Sanguis-Donum

If you like dark, possessive Klaus this is for you.

Posted at

I read a lot of LRRH stories featuring Klaroline and they're all really smutty. I think Klaroline fans are more sexually frustrated than Klaus ;)

Posted at

Those lips kill me. I can imagine Caroline as Little Red Riding Hood saying "My what big lips you have" and Klaus responding "the better to kiss you with my dear." 

Posted at

I have respect for Caroline cause I would've gave in right after getting the bracelet on my night stand. Lmfao, I'm horrible

I would have jumped him when he walked into my room. 

Posted at

Fuck me Klaus. If Caroline doesn't want you I do. 

Posted at

There’s a fleeting moment of Barbie bonding between Caroline (Candice Accola) and Rebekah (Claire Holt) — but it’s not long before Becks goes back to being a total bitch.

Yay go Rebekoline 

Posted at

lol now people are complaining that Klaus isn't taking advantage of Caroline in Tyler's body. 

So basically Klaus is now a good guy who won't take advantage of Caroline when Klaus really would have no problem with a little rape. I don't mind adding layers and emotions to Klaus but comeon the only reason he shouldn't take advantage of Caroline should be them getting interrupted. 

At first, they were outrage at the thought of Klaus 'raping' Caroline. Now that spoilers state he won't he's OOC now and a pussy. 

Posted at

I read that on Tumblr. How would he break Rebekah's heart?

Posted at

Lol another lame attempt to make him look good. He's still a tool
Posted at

Typical of Caroline to jump someone's bones at first sight. Ughh like is that all she thinks about?
Posted at
x Close Ad