Would you ship Klaus/Caroline if Klaus wasn't evil?

What's with the sudden surge of daroline stories on ff.net? I thought they were so yesterday and barely make eye contact now. But they are the most popular Caroline ship next to Klaroline.
Posted at

More focus on the main triangle?

Except Caroline.
Posted at

Just hope they don't turn it into a romance. But I know Steroline shippers blow 4x03 out of proportion.

Posted at

Yay! I want Steroline friendship again. 

Posted at

You're probably right lol. I wish Damon is like an overprotective older brother to Caroline I guess that's what Stefan's for. But he isn't even that anymore :(
Posted at

The moment when Damon told off sheriff Forbes and defended Caroline makes me think there's some mutual affection. And when Caroline rags on him (e.g. Saying bekah was desperate to sleep with him) shows that she's comfortable enough with him to joke around. But obviously she still thinks Damon's a dickhead who had used her.
Posted at

Maybe I'm wrong but I feel like Damon would be more understanding and not call her a whore and threaten to kill her because she likes klaus. He'd be mad but ultimately they are friends. I feel like Bonnie and Elena would be understanding as well. Maybe not Bonnie but Elena should know better than to judge.
Posted at

Or how about the cliche Bonnie & Elena act like bitches cause Caroline likes klaus and cares all " whatever hypocrites. You like Damon Elena. I'm out." and she leaves MF with klaus. And Damon's extra douchey who wants to kill klaus and would kill Caroline if she messes up their plans
Posted at

I know what you mean. Like every story Tyler is a cheating d-bag and klaus is the charming prince coming to her rescue. In the minds of some Klaroline fans that's probably how they view the triangle. I gotta admit I'm a huge klaus fan so i love him regardless and everything Tyler does annoy me. Clearly Tyler's the better person though.
Posted at

I know. I hate fluffy Klaroline. I want dark sexual tension KC. They should replace Julie with liar faker
Posted at
x Close Ad