Would you ship Klaus/Caroline if Klaus wasn't evil?

People who say Caroline is just a bubbly ray of sunshine knows nothing about Caroline's character.

Posted at

So sick of haters stating that someone like Caroline would never like Klaus. Caroline is NOT Elena/Bonnie. She doesn't have super high morals nor was she established as a good girl. S1 Caroline was a queen bee cheerleader and a downright bitch who called Bonnie fat to get her necklace back. She went for Damon to get attention and she was interested in getting in Stefan's pants. She talked shit behind Elena's back because she was jealous. Even now when Julie turned her into Ms. Perfect, her snarky/bitchy side still comes out time and time again. Out of the main girls, Caroline is the most likely to hook up with an evil dickhead like Klaus. I don't know how many times I have to stress that.

Posted at

They're probably just glad that Tyler's getting screentime and a decent SL and maybe Damon's popularity would rub off on him. No chance though.
Posted at

More focus on the main triangle?

^thats interesting because you were a DE fan knowing all the shit Damon has done offscreen.
Posted at

Of course they're serial killers they're vampires. Same thing with the originals. Doesn't mean they dont deserve a love interest. This is vampire diaries not one tree hill so morality is not very important. And even though I think what Damon did to Caroline is messed up I wouldn't classify it as rape.
Posted at

I was gonna say that but too lazy lol. That's why Damon is not my absolute favorite character. He has no real purpose but he's entertaining.

Posted at

Personally, I think that everybody in MF should leave Elena alone and move somewhere far away from her.

Truth.
Posted at

they don't deserve her either.

They don't deserve cardboard? lol I'm just being a bitch. I kinda get what you're saying, though. But still think the Salvatores can do much better. And Damon's not a hero and I'm not even sure an anti-hero. He's just a guy who drinks a lot and make snarky coments.

Posted at

it's either going to end with her choosing Stefan or not one of them at all.

Yep. It's always been Stefan. But I hope that it ends with Stefan and Damon leaving MF together and Elena ends up alone because she doesn't deserve them.
Posted at

paranoid asshole who would call anyone who disagreed with him a homophobe

He's not so bad but I wish he would dump Blaine already. I can't stand Blaine and I hate Klaine. No chemistry at all.       It amazes me that some people aren't bored with the triangle     I think 99% are bored with the triangle and wants Elena to pick Damon already. But what would happen when she finally chooses. I guess that's why they're dragging it out until the end.
Posted at
x Close Ad