More focus on the main triangle?

but I'd rather watch them over Adventure Time with Elena and Defan

Preach it, girl. I don't have a problem focusing on the main characters if they were interesting/well written. Take Glee for example. The show mainly focuses on Rachel/Kurt/Finn. I don't like Finn but Rachel and Kurt I understand because they are believable leads and have charisma and interesting SL's. I care what happens to them even if Rachel can be annoying sometimes. I don't like Blair and Chuck but I can understand why the show mainly focuses on them because they are dynamic characters that really outshine other people on the show. I don't give a fuck about Elena/Stefan/Damon. Damon's okay but not when he's pining for Elena. And E and S are just boring. I will neve care for Elena and nothing she can do can make her interesting. She can have 55 minutes screentime and I will rather watch the other five minutes of Caroline and the Originals.
Posted at

records have proven that they're also the same people who play checkers with old folks at the park and watch paint dry every Friday night.

LMAO. When I disgreed with her and said caroline and Klaus saved the show last season she said it's my bad attitude that's ruining the show. I'm sorry not everyone wants to watch Borelena decide which brother to fuck while tears fall down her perfect olive skin every week.
Posted at

Would you ship Klaus/Caroline if Klaus wasn't evil?

I'm kinda thinking she's lying, too but part of me has hope that Charlotte is just a rumor.

Posted at

Someone said this regarding the big three (Stefan, Elena, Damon):

I want the show to stay focused on one or two main plots about the lead characters instead of giving every other character in town their own irrelevant storyline the way a show like True Blood does.

That's why they're in every episode, and no one else is. They are the main characters, it's their lives and personal dramas that the show is about. The more they try to push the other characters to the forefront (like Klaus, for example) the crappier the show gets and the more backlash against the characters they push (did anyone ever call Caroline a Sue before S3, for example?)

I just want a return to the focus of the story - which is Elena and the Salvatores. Whether we care about the love triangle or not, those three characters and their relationships with each other are the glue that holds everything together. Take it away and it's all just a series of unconnected events that have nothing to do with anything, as opposed to a coherent story being told.

So basically she wants more Elena boy drama and less Caroline/Klaus/Bonnie/Tyler/Originals/etc. The show should focus on the big three only and every one else gets two minutes or less. Yay or nay?

Posted at

Charlotte rumor is fake. Yay. *happy dance* Also, Klaroline dance is not happening but they will have "lots of scenes." Yessssss. 

Posted at

I read some speculation that they might kiss. I kinda hope they don't but dancing is okay. 

Posted at

No surprise there. Bonnie fans like to complain a lot. That's why I find it hypocritical when I talk about Klaroline they basically told me to quit whining and get over it lol. 

Posted at

Every fanbase complains when they get hate though. Like I once went into Bonnie's tag and it was basically flooded with "lmao DE fans hating on Bonnie again. Just GTFO" type posts. If Forwood fans would stop tagging their hate KC fans would have nothing to whine about. And I find it stupid that Klaroline/KC fans get so much hate and somehow we are the ones asking for it because we're "delusional" and "annoying" and the fanbases attacking us are "innocent." I actually see that reasoning on other boards. 

Posted at

Being objective KC fans only get pissy when there's hate in the Klaroline tag which happens a lot. It's always Forwood fans (and Steroline fans lately) sending anon hate and they are the ones constantly attacking Klaroline/KC fans on Twitter. Usually it's just gifs, graphics, and fanfics in the Klaroline tag on Tumblr. Unless you mean obnoxious in another way...

Posted at

Well he has the Hayley thing. But Tyler is just boring in general and only became "popular" from Forwood. He is not that popular. Proof:

That's why he doesn't have any major SL's outside of Caroline. He is not interesting and only has a handful of fans stanning for him and hating on Klaroline constantly. 

Posted at
x Close Ad