Would you ship Klaus/Caroline if Klaus wasn't evil?

Posted at

DEers hating on Klaroline/Caroline again. I guess they're jealous that in a short amount of time Klaroline has become almost as popular as Delena. ;)

And if Caroline's a whore, so is Slutlena. 

Posted at

Posted at

Flora, you have to read for here live none but the sly. The author just finished it and it's amazing. The ending was omghksjhsk my heart. It's only five chapters and beautifully written. It's not fluff and Klaus is not a pussy. 

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7936926/5/for-here-live-none-but-the-sly

Posted at

Klaroline trending again??? They're planning another trend tomorrow. This is like the fourth one this week. I don't blame people for getting sick of KC hype. No wonder some Klaroline hater said KC fans take over Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, etc. They cray cray. 

Posted at

Except klaus' mother who encouraged him to go to the dance for Caroline ;)
Posted at

MC was terrible. Matt wasn't interested at all. It seemed like a forced relationship. They were even worse than forwood.
Posted at

That's assuming he graduates. Does anyone attend classes in MF?
Posted at

Is it the person with a Tyler avatar? Tyler's purpose on the show is to be Caroline's prop. He is Mr. Caroline Forbes. He doesn't challenge her in any way and certainly doesn't make her grow as a character. People can say Klaroline is sick, disgusting, whatever but at least Klaus tries to make her see there's a world outside of MF. Tyler probably wants to stay in MF forever, drink at The Grill and watch football with Matt. 

Posted at

But why they are arguing? Was it in the Tyler appreciation thread? 

Posted at