Would you ship Klaus/Caroline if Klaus wasn't evil?

But when they whine about other stuff like Care being out of his league or not good enough, because it ruins their fantasies of Klefan, because "he's the villain" I just want them to stop talking.

That's my fucking pet peeve. It's not like Klefan or Klebekah would ever happen even if Klaroline didn't happen. Unless TVD is moved to HBO and it changes its title to Game of Thrones. And I don't want Klaroline to have a lovey dovey relationship; I don't even want a relationship. I just like the idea of Klaus chasing/lusting after Caroline because it's different from the D/E/S triangle. Just because Klaus is a villain doesn't mean he can't like someone. And why not Caroline? I see so many "Caroline doesn't deserve Klaus" comments but no legitimate reasons as to why that's true. Seriously you would think she was some kind of troll with all the hate that's thrown at her. As to drawing ponies and giving jewelry, he's trying to win her over. But at heart, he's still a bad ass douchebag. It's not like he's hanging out with the gang at The Grill. 

Posted at

I hate Klaus stans. He likes Caroline. GET OVER IT. Even Elena haters can accept DE/SE/Elejah. But Caroline can't get a love interest without  hate from the male character's fans. Even when Forwood started, I saw hate for Caroline because they wanted Tyler/Jeremy. And lately I've seen Bonnie fans say that it should have been Bonnie/Tyler (lol what?). And really Caroline's a catch. She's decent looking (not the prettiest but not ugly), strong, sweet, fairly smart, compassionate. 

I vote for a TVD spinoff with Caroline as the main female character and all the Originals can be on it and maybe Stefan. The Caroline Diaries>>>>>The Vampire Diaries.

Posted at

Oh you're so right Flora. I also noticed that Elena/Nina fans hate Caroline/Candice. They're threatened that Caroline is becoming really popular and is basically a major character on TVD. It's no longer the Elena show and they hate that. And now that Caroline gets love interests they're even more bitter because to them every hot guy should fall for Elena only. Like omg how could Klaus fall for Caroline and not angelic perfect Elena howwwwww??? And in a confessions blog someone said that Caroline is a better character than Elena (truth) and the hater said it's JP's fault for stanning for Caroline and ignoring Elena's character development. Bitch, Elena had three seasons to develop and she takes 2/3 of the screentime if not more. I'm sorry that Caroline's ten minutes is better than Elena's 40. 

Posted at

Just posted on Tumblr. Hopefully, that person will reply back. Chances are they will claim that Elena isn't a Mary Sue and that she's actually complex and deep character. LOL.

Posted at

I just read anti-klausxcaroline blog and it's hilarious. That person keeps saying Caroline is a Mary Sue and that JP is turning the show into The Caroline Diaries. He/she complains that Caroline gets too much screentime, love interests and that Klaus just happened to know her size, etc. That's ironic since they're a fan of Elena the queen of Mary Sues who needs saving constantly and has a multitude of love interests herself. Too bad that person doesn't have an inbox so I can message them.

Posted at

Look at the comments saying no to Kristen. I hope she doesn't get picked either. Uggh. Even though the book is based off of Twilight. And please no to Nian. Nina is already overexposed as it is. 

Posted at

Lol Candice is winning with 25%. I voted for her just because I don't like the other actresses. Candice as a choice is so freaking random, though. Maybe Joseph could be Christian?

Posted at

And yeah that icon is from 3x11 my favorite KC scene. I rewatched it recently and the chemistry was explosive. I laughed today when someone said on tvd.net that they had to watch Klaroline scenes on mute because they're forced and lack chemistry lol. 

Posted at

Didn't you come across someone on tumblr who called the Klaus tag flooded with klaroline?

Which is BS because I check out the Joseph/Klaus tag frequently and a lot of the pics/gifs are Joseph alone or Joseph/Klaus with Nina/Kat/Candice/Claire/Ian/Stefan, etc. I'd say Klaroline is a small portion of the Joseph/Klaus tag. Unlike Ian/Damon's tag which is 99% DE/Nian. Oh and that person was a Klatia/Klena fan so go figure. A Forwood fan also said they can't go into Caroline's tag anymore because of "Klaroline bullshit."  Yet there are tons of TC stuff in Care's tag more than KC even. 

Posted at