Would you ship Klaus/Caroline if Klaus wasn't evil?

Wetpaint loves Klaroline. 

Posted at

Someone said Candice was ugly. But on a Joseph/Nina pic they said they would make a cute couple cause they want Ian to themselves. Eww. Bitch.
Posted at

I went to Joseph Morgan's Facebook and on a Jodice pic s
Posted at

I read several chapters of heartbeat. It started off ok but when klaus became a softy savior because Tyler is an abusive asshole I stopped reading. Two things I hate: pussy klaus and douche Tyler to the point of OOC.
Posted at

Another fanfic recommendation

Title: Guardian Angel

Summary: Caroline Forbes has one of the best jobs in heaven, the job of a guardian angel. She also happens to be the most rebellious angel in heaven. Desperate to keep her status up, she volunteers to be the guardian angel of the very dangerous Niklaus Mikaelson. It is with this new job that Caroline discovers that there's a whole world of new danger she knew nothing about.

Caroline's heels were off and she was running, not caring if they heard her. This was bad, bad, bad! She had to find a place to change fast, just where?

She was back in the lobby when a strong hand went over her mouth and another swept around her waist.

"Found you, sweetheart," Niklaus' voice said right into her ear, his warm breath fanning her skin.

She jammed her elbow into his ribs, causing a low grunt and enough freedom to rip his hands from her body. She grabbed her necklace and tried to do something to get away from him. She felt his shock at her strength for a second, before he was after her. And she didn't stand a chance. In a moment, he was flashed right in front of her, his arms quickly encompassing her in a tight embrace.

"I believe I now have something of importance to you, love. Make another move and I'll crush it."

Caroline looked in confusion until his hand reached from back around her to hand, her necklace hanging in front of her eyes from his hand. How did he get it so quickly?

He saw her sudden fear and smirked. She was caught. Opening her mouth to speak, she was once again shocked when he crushed her into his body and she felt the ground give way from her feet. She realized he was running at his true speed, the speed so fast she couldn't even open her mouth to scream. Her hands grabbed at his collar, trying to remain stable.

When she finally felt the speed stop, she remained in his arms for just another moment with her eyes closed, still stunned by the speed of the man. Hesitantly, she turned her face up and looked up at him. His eyes had lost their cockiness, replaced with something that looked like wonder. His eyes caressed down her hair, as if taking in the beauty of it all.

"Well, it certainly is a thing to behold up close."

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8328611/4/Guardian_Angel

Posted at

I found another dark Caroline fic. If you like Killer Instinct you would like this one. 

Blink

AU. He follows her, he studies her, and he desires her. Caroline Forbes discovers that a new patient wants more than what her therapy sessions can offer him. He is after her, and she has to fight the greatest temptation of her life.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8405682/1/Blink

Posted at

Title: Disturbia

Summary: "You did this to me!" Caroline didn't realize until later that her angered words were accurate; he pushed her to this on purpose. She's broken and she doesn't care. "Losing your concious isn't as scary as you'd think; it's more freeing, actually." Klaus likes Bad Caroline. Rated M for sexual situations and dark themes.

Basically, hate sex and roughness. 

http://www.fanfiction.net/tv/Vampire_Diaries/10/0/0/1/0/30842/57080/0/0/2/0/

Posted at

Omg flora I have to send you a link of a dark Klaroline story I found. So much smut and dark klaus is hoottttt. At dragoncon I will ask Joseph when did klaus fall for Caroline. Let me know if you want me to ask him anything.
Posted at

Well it is an AU so the events deviate from the actual storyline. And klaus seemed pretty in character to me. There are stories that pertain to the show storyline and keep the characters in character. It's just people prefer to write romantic Klaus/ damsel Caroline. (yuck) also fanfiction>>JPs writing.
Posted at