Would you ship Klaus/Caroline if Klaus wasn't evil?

I'm not even going to believe this shit until I see some proof (articles, videos, TMZ...) It said on Joseph's page that he's rumored to be dating Claire Holt and he's obviously with Persia. 

Posted at

Bought Angel's Crest and Joseph grabbed/squeezed a woman's bare butt and said "Maybe you should put some panties on." Holy OMFG. The movie sucked so bad and I only skipped to JoMo scenes. Him and nakedness= yay. Him and making out in a suit: yesss. Him wearing a snow cap= ummf. Him grabbing someone's naked butt while smirking: Fuck yeah omg holy I can't even... Worth the $10 I spent.

Posted at

I'm not a DE shipper but this made me lol. 

Posted at

I still don't get why Candice doesn't follow Joseph or respond to his tweets. He tweeted her Happy Birthday and she ddin't say thank you or anything. She didin't wish him happy birthday either. But she did for Claire. Candice and Joseph also barely take any pictures together which is weird. 

Posted at

Not saying that physical compatibility is the only thing that's important in a relationship but fact is they match.
Posted at

Whatever BN. Jodice would have beautiful babies. They look gorgeous together. My other friend who constantly roll her eyes at the mention of TVD said Joseph and Candice would look perfect together because of their hair and height. I showed her Kat Graham's pic and told her Kay's height and she was like hell no yuck. So consensus is that KC/Jodice are cute.
Posted at

Not that they're attractive but that they look compatible. You can have two hot people and they don't match at all. KC just look good together. I can buy them as a couple. Klonnie would look weird. Damon and Elena or Nian look good. Elena and klaus would look off.
Posted at

It doesn't make sense yet it does. They just have that special something. Normally I'd be like wtf but KC just works. They also look extremely compatible. Even people I know who don't watch tvd say they look good together. They just seem like a couple.
Posted at

I actually kinda shipped Klonnie before KC happened but now hell no. They don't even look good together. Klaroline is so much better.
Posted at

Special Comic Con edition of TV Guide. Love Joseph's quote about the dance scene. Credit to delenasoulmate.

Posted at
x Close Ad