Would you ship Klaus/Caroline if Klaus wasn't evil?

Uggh I know. It should have been Klaus, Kol, Rebekah and Elijah. Maybe replace Rebekah with Caroline. ;)

Posted at

Just ordered off of Ebay. Sucks only Comic Con attendees get it. 

Posted at

That'd suck so bad. I want Joseph not MT. KC is epic because of JoMo and Candice's chemistry. 

Posted at

He's aware that she isn't cool with him threatening her friends. The thing is that he never takes betrayal or being turned on very well with people, except her for some reason.

Because according to Damon, he's "obsessed" with her. I think Klaus can't bring himself to hurt Caroline; she's his soft spot. Why? I have no idea. 

3x15 and 3x21 are the best. I'm neutral with 3x14.

3x21 is my favorite KC scene. It was touching yet seductive at the same time. Someone said that Klaus didn't have to come up behind her. He did that because by nature he's dark and sexy. Ummph. 

Wut really? Lol eh whatevs, idc about her anymore sadly. Thank the writers and her weird nose twitching. Lol, is she trying to pull a Bewitched with the nose twitching?

Her facial expressions annoy me. She always has a sour look on her face like "you smell." She was my favorite female character at one time, too. 

Posted at

I think he's gonna be Bonnie's love interest. I already see some complaints that Bonnie has to be paired with a black guy. But there was Jeremy...

Posted at

Btw, just saw the pic of "Connor." Umm...yeah. I thought he was supposed to be hot? I don't think anyone would go crazy shipping him with half the cast. 

Posted at

*hair

Posted at

I actually liked the dance because of the eye-fucking but it was stupid that he just got over what she did. If he had to go to the dance it should have been a confrontation about the events of 3x15 not to ask her to tango. I hated her outfit and air, too. I wasn't crazy about Klaus' attire either. 

Posted at

The aftermath of 3x15, Caroline's "betrayal"

Klaus cuts a look behind her shoulder, Caroline doesn't dare ask him in, even though he has an invite. He stares with jaw tight at the spot near her head, as if the very look of her makes him sick with disdain. "You made your decision that night you sought to fool me, and I have made mine."

Caroline can't meet his eyes, she's not sure how she'll react if she looks up. How her face might betray her. So she sort of just stares at her feet, waits for him to be done so he can go away and her chest can stop clamping around her lungs so much.

"You touch my family again, any of you - and it will be the end."

What a fucking hypocrite, she can feel the heat climb into her face, and she exhales through her nose. Tries not to fume and fails phenomenally. "God, you are full of it."

"You're as dumb as a board if you're thinking of talking down to me now, girl." Klaus bites back, harsh as a cut of tequila, a frothing anger burning his insides, held back by a bare strain. "I admit, I found that riveting before, but in light of recent events it's no longer as amusing."

She feels like she's been slapped, stares at him completelely dumbstruck with fury. "I was protecting my friends!"

"Of course. Performing your duty as a distraction." He replies coldly, sarcasm lacing his voice. Even more arsenic than Damon ever was. "Is that what you allow yourself to be reduced to? Bait? A pretty shiny thing to catch my eye so I can give my back to their knives?"

He has a lot of nerve saying that to her. Caroline is not a distraction, and sure the group leaves her out of the loop a lot and even if she's been delegated to distraction mission slut duty, his saying it out loud, putting it in words makes it even harder to stomach. Her heart is beating, hot and heavy, it feels like a stone about to burst through her throat.

I wanted JP to write a confrontation after Caroline 'betrayed' Klaus but she never did. Instead she skipped to 3x20 and Klaus is chasing after her again. Like WTF? Where's the anger and bitterness? Fuck you Julie.

Posted at