Would you ship Klaus/Caroline if Klaus wasn't evil?

LOL hahahah. Finally, someone besides me sees how bad Michael's acting is. Whenver he deliver his lines, I cringe or change the channel. Even for CW standards, he's bad. Tyler is equivalent to a male bimbo. 

Agreed with the comment that JoMo is too good for the CW. He consistently outacts the rest of the cast (except for Daniel who's great, too). He actually researches his roles and put 110% into his work. While the rest of the cast comes in, look pretty, and say their lines Joseph seems like he's actually trying. He could come half asleep and put in a better performance than 80% of the cast. Hopefully, Vamp Cops actually materialize and ABC will pick it up. 

Posted at

Favouriteleast favourite character? :)

If JP ever put Klaus and Elena together I'm going to cut a bitch. That's just stupid and insane. Of course, Nina and Elena stans are going to jump for joy because she will have Stefan/Damon/Elijah AND Klaus at her feet. 

Posted at

Tyler is more popular than Bonnie, Jeremy, and Matt. But then again, that's not really am impressive feat. It's not hard to outshine Bonnie "plot device" Benett, Jeremy "I show up once in a blue moon" Gilbert and Matt "I need to make ends meet" Donovan. 

Posted at

least favourite ..let me think the bubbly blondy

Caroline

,the leggy brunnett

Who’s the leggy brunette? It can’t be Bonnie because she’s short as hell. Elena/Katherine are 5’4. Kol?

,the love sick vampier weirdo

Stefan or Damon?

,the emo lil brother

Stefan

the cardboard captain

Matt

the snort wolf

Tyler

,the whiny villan

Klaus

,the blond orginal horny sister

Rebekah

favourites  the kick ass witchy,the brooding vamp,the orginal omfg,the slut doppelganger:)

I’m assuming you’re talking about Bonnie, Damon, Elijah and Katherine

Seriously, next time just put their names instead of listing lame ass descriptions. Makes it less confusing. And nice job trolling. It’s pathetic to register just to pimp Bonnie/Damon and bash other characters who get more screentime than your favorite witch.

BTW, I didn’t know Nina got nominated for Elena. She won’t win then. But like I said, Elena’s a sucky character no matter who plays her. 

Posted at

To be fair, Nina does a great job as Katherine. It's just Elena sucks. It's hard to make a sucky character interesting no matter how good an actress you are.

Posted at

TVD is not going to be canceled. They still kept GG and 90210 despite being in the low 1's. TVD is still one of the highest rated shows on the CW if not the highest. It's not going anywhere. And I still don't believe the ratings dropped due to KC or DE. I think people stayed for DE. And maybe some members here stopped watching because of the Forwood drama but I don't think in the large scheme of things, Forwood is that big. If you tell me tons stopped watching GG because of Chair break up then I can maybe agree. Forwood was never one the main/big couples. Hell, I don't even think Tyler is that popular. Klaus/Elijah/Kol/Damon/Stefan are way more popular in the TVD fandom.

Posted at

Lol at the sociopath comment. I have a feeling Elena will stay boring and Mary sue because if they made her badass it wouldn't make sense. She's not going to be a Katharine. Shes going to cry and whine about spending eternity with two hot vampires.
Posted at

There have been talks that Elena will become more popular and well liked after her turning like what happened with Caroline
Posted at

You will not disappointed. She's an awesome writer. I've never been disappointed by her KC fics. I hate it when FF authors have great ideas but can't execute them correctly. They ruin their fics with poor writing.

I think that's a major complaint regarding KC. Klaus is basically OOC with her but in a way I guess he acts that way to woo her. I'm also hoping next season he will act more Klausey with her. Nothing to evil but just stop; with the cheesy lines. It can be a bit too much. 

Posted at

Why are you still here troll? Can we have this person banned?

Posted at