Dan and Serena need to come back

some* of you do. sorry for all the typos! lol

Posted at

or actually do of you do! hiiii(:

Posted at

Hey guys! None of you look familiar, but I haven't been here for month. Remember Nora? Anyways, that doesn't really matter. I'm just wondering something. Are the nude pictures of Blake really Blake? Because I saw them on Tumblr, and gez, i'm hoping it's not her! But I think they are :/

Posted at

aw crap. So, let me get this straight. People at Coachella saw Penn, because he was actually there. Then, they saw him holding hands with a tall blonde girl, assuming it's Blake. So then, a rumor went out that PB are back together. But then their reps said Blake wasn't actually there. So, who is this fricken mystery girl?!? WHY PEN? ;( I guess they were going to move on sooner or later. this sucks..

Posted at

another try?!!

Posted at

unlockkckckckc

Posted at

no, i haven't. aah, I'm so behind!

Posted at

awww. wtf, so is it another girl? aww crap. my excitement just went down the drain. 

Posted at

oh, and I have a feeling Charlie is going to get in the way of D and S :/

Posted at

HELLLOO MY PEOPLE! Yes, I'm still alive and doing well. School has taken over my life! I just got back from Florida. And I actually had time to catch up with GG( I watched last weeks episode just now) so I will be caught up to watch it tomorrow! AND OMG, it's soo good! And we got our Derena moment, with what Blair said! omgomgomgomg. I know this is super old, but I just have to freak out.

and ok ok ok  ok..WHATS THIS NEWS ABOUT PB BEING BACK? I might die of panic attack and excitement. they were at coachella? aaaaaaaaaaah, I was supposed to go to that. I was sooooooo mad I couldn't go! ;(. I knew it, I knew they're just meant to be! I knew they were never officially done! I love you PB , so fricken much. And I know it's true! I just know it!

Posted at
x Close Ad