GOODBYE KOL

Hell no. Jer could have just killed some more vamps. Doesn't automatically mean that he killed Kol. And that Damon news could be anything. Damon is NOT stupid enough to piss off an original as emotional and vengeful as Becca. Look what she did to him when he used her for sex with Sage? That being said, if they have killed him then i hope Becca tears Elena limb from limb. And who the fuck said that you couldn't kill the messenger? If thats the news that Damon's delivering then the crybaby bitch deserves his share of broken bones himself. I mean, what the hell makes his worthless Elena sucking-up life more important than Kol's? Since everybody's saying that he dies anyway maybe thats the way he bites the bullet.

Posted at

Klaroline or Forwood?

What do you guys mean by SCK?

Posted at

GOODBYE KOL

Don't you dare send me into depression mode unless you have proof Flora....If its true then life fucking sucks!

Posted at

Kol's death (can we discuss this).

Posted at

Klaroline or Forwood?

LMFAO. If Car hooked back up with Matt then that would be an obvious downgrade from her current FAIL boyfriend as it is. Part of the reason that i never shipped them was because it was becoming clear that Plec was turning Car into the next ELena just as Damon into the next Stefan by having them go after the other's respective exes. Think about it. Car wanted Damon only because she couln't have Stefan....who Elena had. Then she fell for Matt...who still loved Elena. Its like she was doomed to walk in the footsteps of Elena's lovelife forever until she hooked up with Ty. At first i was all for Forwood because it represented something fresh and new to the plot but it failed miserably in our expectations. The relationship isn't the badass upgrade from DES bullshit that we wanted. Just as Elena is defined by the man she's with so it is with Car....AND IT SHOULD NOT BE THAT WAY. The way i judge a good female role in a relationship is to take away the man from the equation and to see if the female character can still stand alone and be awesome. Sadly thats not the case with Caroline anymore. She's become Ty's maid/lil sister/support group....And what has Tyler become in respect to her. It is WAYYY too one sided. She doesn't lean on him half as much as he leans on her and that my friends is were Plec has fucked up Car's character. She has become a tablestand for whatever lamp of a boyfriend she currently has. She only holds them up. Her personality is completely being muted and the very little of it that we do see.....IS HER STICKING HER NOSE INTO ELENA'S BUSINESS.....See the pattern?

Posted at

Klaroline or Forwood?

What did he do???

Oh nothing much. Just nearly shit himself when he saw Kol and Becca. He knew their very DNA thread sequences for god's sake. LOLOL

Posted at

4x10 Thread

^Your 2 cents are golden!

Posted at

Abusing Elena!

I had a burger earlier......

Posted at

FINALLY STEFAN!!! I'm proud!

YES!! I especially love when he was dressing for the Original ball in 3x15

Posted at

FINALLY STEFAN!!! I'm proud!

Posted at

Want more ?

Sign up for our daily newsletter and receive the latest tv news delivered to your inbox for free!

x Close Ad