Delena needs to happen so that Stelena can be endgame

So true. There are so many avenues that the show can take when it relates to these four characters. I love the idea that since it was Elena to "humanize" Damon, Katherine will be the one to help Stefan control his bloodlust in a way that Elena couldn't understand. I know she helped him with the one drop a day dosage, but we are WAY past that. I want him to either handle it himself or with Kat's help. I also don't want him to go back to being a vegetarian. I want him to remain strong so that he doesn't feel as weak and worthless as he did before he started taking Elena's blood. As i said......so many directions that they could take Stefan in. I love Stelena, but more and more i'm liking Statherine, especially if it makes Delena jealous as hell. 

By the way, although i'm Jamaican i've been inlove with Russia since i was very young and i love the movie The Hunt for Red October with Sean Connery. 

Viva Mother Russia!!!!

Posted at

Optimistic Caroline

You always make me laugh Halde. LOL

Posted at

Does anyone else find Elena.... boring/annoying at times?

Thats true. But we all know that Damon journey is to be more human and emotional and all that bad stuff that kills the Damon of old. This will happen regardless of how we feel about it and Elena is the catalyst for this reaction.

Posted at

I hear you. But i just can't shake the feeling that there is something not .....right (for lack of a better word) about Elena. I'm so not bashing her. All i'm saying is the writers might feel its time for her to smile more and be more involved in the actual doing of SOMETHING. That y i think the Stefan storyline is so exerptly placed, she can now HELP to save him. Also, it's so NOT a  coincidence that Damon has apologized just 1 episodes ago for forcing her to drink blood and respecting her decisions. The writers are putting everything in place for them to be on an equal understanding with each other. They are bringing them closer in EVERY WAY and giving them the kind of relationship that she has with Stefan. Trust and understanding

Posted at

Hey Maria Lov2bLov. I'm from Jamaica, but i'm studying in GA right now.

In responce to both your post and your email. I straight up think that Elena NEEDS TO GET OVER HERSELF. I like the fact that for once we have a human inlove with a vamp who doesn't wanna change is refreshing, but lets be realistic, OFCOURSE SHE'S GONNA CHANGE. No debate. I think deep down she even realizes that herself. 

Back to her better half. Stefan, and i'm glad about this, will be mainly focused on himself and his inner ripper battle. As i posted before, it's time that he developed and evolved as a vampman because he's been suppressing alot of stuff for over 100 years. He needs to deal with the blood issue first, then with his feelings for Katherine, when they finally catch up to her. Although i'm a stelena fan, i truely believe that Stefan can be happy in a relationship with either Kat or Elena. But which Stefan we will get by mid season 3 is still up in the air. We know that he'll be all badass ripper for the first couple of seasons then PROBABLE change back. Unlike other fans though, i don't want him to change back all the way. I want some of his NOT BAD BUT NEW ways to stay with him. That way it won't be like a complete 360 degree turnabout for his character but more of a learning and growing process for him that makes him stronger. I also don't want Elena and him to get right back together when they eventually save him. I want HIM to be the one to say HOLD UP A MINUTE. I've change, you've changed (maybe/maybe not for Elena, but Stefan def has). Let me work on me for a while before i get LOST in you again.

Sorry for the long post but that's what i think.

Posted at

I'm getting a DANGEROUS VYBE that i have a feeling where the writers are going to take Elena's character. We all agree that she is too perfect, so they're probably gonna dirty her up a bit by.......making her be with Damon. Think about it. Miss goody-too-shoo Gilbert is perfect and simple when she's with Stefan, what could spice up her character more and make her more comlex than putting her with Damon, in any capacity. I'M STRAIGHT OUT SAYING THEY'RE GONNA USE DAMON TO MAKE ELENA MORE REALISTIC AND BELIEVABLE AS A CHARACTER. As a Stelena fan, i'm not sure i want that, BUT i can't deny that it will inject some much needed "character" in her character.

ANY THOUGHTS?

Posted at

I hear you, but my heart strings tug for Stelena's relationship. Hopefully someway, somehow they can have a child.

Posted at

Datherine vs Delena

I know thsi isn't the place but i just had to say this. I absolutely hate that the writers of GG have stuck Dan with this girl who keeps leaving him for other guys and not appreciating him enough. They make Serens'a character into too much of a self-centered, airless, bimbo, bonehead, who can't make up her mind. To me, Dan is the most cultured and intelligent guy on GG BY FAR and how stereotypical of the writers to make him fall for the most flirtatious and dumbest character on the show. They make her too frail and makes it seem as if she doesn't know her own mind. I'm sick of the run around she gives Dan every other episode. That being said, DARENA FOR EFFING LIFE. THEY ARE ADORABLE TOGETHER.

Posted at

I never thought of that before. You are so right. We've seen Damon before Elena happened to him but we haven't seen Stefan before Elena. We've seen Stefan before Lexi but what happened to the years in between these two women. Klaus said that Stefan destroyed that entire village in 19 something and he met Lexi back in the 1800s. So what i'm getting is she didn't immediately cure him of himself, it was a journey, one the audience was just told hapened and now, i hope, the writers will explore him in all his badassness. Just as they developed Damon in season 2 i hope season 3 will be mostly about Stefan. To me, he has the capacity to be even more complex than Damon cause we know what makes Damon tick but we have no idea about Stefan as yet. Can you say AWESOME

Posted at

I guess Stefan's not a wise Confucius then. LOL

Posted at