Does anyone else find Elena.... boring/annoying at times?

She does clarify that this was her first impression of the actress and character, as was mine, until i had something to compare her to. Elena to Kat and how Nina handles them both. She is absolutely stunning with Kat but becauses Elena is so drab, it comes of as Nina being drab. Elena comes to life when she or her loved ones are in danger and i think the writer's should expand her character to show MORE in other instances as well. Or else she'll be just like Bella, danger magnet is the only thing they will both exceed in

Posted at

Does anyone else find Elena.... boring/annoying at times?

I don't think that they're saying the actress is acting the character badly. It's more that the writer's have given her bad material to act and i agree. The character named Elena is too one dimensional. She needs something to do. Her bro is a budding vamp hunter, her best friends are a witch and a vamp etc, etc. I know she's a dopplewhatever but thats who she is and not what she does. Quite frankly SHE DOES NOTHING

Posted at

Countering the Delena "Pity Kiss" Argument

By the way Elijah's Hottie, i'd love to here your opinion on the thread i started entitled "Delena needs to happen so that Stelena can be endgame" please.

Posted at

Nice. So much imagery in that one little quote. I'm not much of a writer, much more comfortable with number and formulas but reading is one of my fav activities and i've taken a few theatre and english classes so i can appreciate how much work and time goes into scripts. It always amazes me the many different perspectives that can be drawn from a single piece of material. Thats y i love the VD so much. There is just so much going on. I don't like the one dimentional story that is twilight. I like my books and sereies to be multilayered with complex emotional journeys.

Posted at

So true. People need to understand that the writer has to find the right balance between staying true to the characters and plot on one hand and giving the audiance a bit, but not too much, of what they want on they other. It's a balancing act that is very subtle. It's funny because i just completed an english course and my prof is always complaining to me that i don't take my audiences wishes into consideration when composing my narratives. IT IS NOT AN EASY THING TO DO. I have so many things that i want to write about but i Must remain sensitive to the audience. Without them, there is NO SHOW.

Posted at

Missing scene

I think they cut that scene

Posted at

Delena needs to happen so that Stelena can be endgame

I also think that Stefan has more issues to work on when it involves Katherine than Damon. Stefan is still in denial and atleast Damon has had an entire season of Katherine telling him that she doesn't give a shit about him. He has started to let go and move on. Stefan and Kat have unfinished business that i'm sure will be explored in season 3. Even as a stelena fan, I CAN'T WAIT. Damon has been painfully obvious about his feelings, so has Kat (to an extent, she admits that she loves Stefan more). Elena has started to realize her feelings for Damon and now the only person left to come around to a big revelation is Stefan. Hope the don't take too long.

Posted at

The writer's job is to create drama, if there was none, the show would last for only 5 episodes instead of potentially 5 seasons. I'm more interested in character development and evolution than i am in any supposed endgames. Everyone knows i'm stelena, but if the writers can deliver me some epic scenes that doesn't compromise the characters then bring on Delena as well. 

Posted at

i'm kinda new.......How you i contact the admin to ask them

Posted at

Sick Minds Appreciation Club (S.M.A.C.)

U guys crack me up EVERYTIME.

Please keep it up

Posted at
x Close Ad